My How She's Changed...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not to stir up controversy, but although she looks like a normal-shaped woman, all her junk food & smoking have contributed to bad skin & weight gain. Glad she gained a little bit of weight but am unhappy that she smokes b/c my niece looks up to her.

KeaLoha, I'm going to have some fun and play on the smoking issue for the sake of the Devil's Advocate role.
icon_redface.gif

Britney can be a chain-smoker for all I care. She's an adult performing artist that heavily uses sexuality in her image and music, so JMHO the public shouldn't feel negatively that she's also a smoker. If smoking wasn't in the picture, would she be okay for an adolescent if she gave them this fantasy? >>>

I’m a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.

I’m a slave for you. I won’t deny it; I’m not trying to hide it.

Baby, don’t you wanna, dance upon me,

(I just wanna dance next to you)

To another time and place.

Baby, don’t you wanna, dance upon me,

(Are you ready)

Leaving behind my name, my age.

(Lets go)

(Like that)

(You like it)

(Now watch me)

Get it get it, get it get it (WHOOOA)

Get it get it, get it get it (WHOOOOOA)

Get it get it, get it get it (OOOHHHH)

[Panting]

I really wanna dance, tonight with you.

(I just can’t help myself)

I really wanna do what you want me to.

(I just feel I let myself go)

With her image and music style, she shoudn't be marketed to teens, but when it comes down to brass tacks I think that the smoking issue is the lesser of the 'evils' that surround Britney.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha http://thesuperficial.com/image.php?...hives/bs25.jpghttp://www.thesuperficial.com/image....ves/bsPool.jpg

Not to stir up controversy, but although she looks like a normal-shaped woman, all her junk food & smoking have contributed to bad skin & weight gain. Glad she gained a little bit of weight but am unhappy that she smokes b/c my niece looks up to her.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Try now!
wink.gif
thanks!
i just showed my sis and she said that first pic was on the fabulous life of... (vh1 show) a year ago or so.

I personally thought she was always normal sized. She has an athletic build, which doesn't allow her to be as skinny as Christina Aguilera, Mya, etc. I never really thought she was a waif. Her weight gain doesn't make her fat but it did give her a second chin, which makes her look quite chubby.

Her skin is horrible too! Maybe she's just a dirty girl, on top of all the junk food and smoking. I mean, walking through the public bathroom barefoot! ICK ICK ICK! I'll bet that she isn't taking care of herself at all.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Not to stir up controversy, but although she looks like a normal-shaped woman, all her junk food & smoking have contributed to bad skin & weight gain. Glad she gained a little bit of weight but am unhappy that she smokes b/c my niece looks up to her.

Latest posts

Back