Quantcast

my hunt for "perfect" skin

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
well I was planning to get Origin´s Zero Oil as Anya/Angela suggested (which one is your real name btw? *g*)

but I found out Origins is not available in Austria. that sucked. so I went into a sephore-type store (sephora without nars,lm,stila,UD and benefit of course) and they only carried ONE (!!!!!) Anti-Shine Primer. it was chanel so I didn´t even ask for the price cause I´m sure it would have been way too expensive!

so I ended up going to MAC and bought the Blot Powder in Medium cause I didn´t know what else to get since nobody seems to have the need for anti-shine primers in Austria

and after that I went to Makup 4ever and got the green tinted primer (supposed to cancel out redness). hope that one works on my blotchy skin! well MU 4ever did have an anti-shine primer but it was like 20 bucks and the tube was TINY! but I might still get it if the blot powder can´t prevent oiliness.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Hm duno what to suggest, but even with all the no-shine/primer products I've tried, nothing has ever been able to control my oil completely. Its mainly my nose and forehead that are oily, my fndt stays on perfectly everywhere else!
I just have to blot and touch up a lot!

it´s the nose+forehead for me too. I hope the stuff I got will help at least a little bit. I just don´t wanna think of my mu all day and keep running to the bathroom to blot& touch up. that´s too much work for a lazy person like me

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I have the same problem with oiliness on the T-zone so I have to touch up too. I've also found the blotting papers work well instead of using so much powder to touch up.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I have the same problem with oiliness on the T-zone so I have to touch up too. I've also found the blotting papers work well instead of using so much powder to touch up. yeah I was thinking of getting blotting papers. but I want cheaper ones than MAC`s. I think they´re like $13..and I don´t know how many papers are in there

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha The are 30 blotting films on the pack from MAC. wow that´s not a lot. I wouldn´t use them every day, but that seems too expensive to me. I don´t think there are any cheaper ones here. I know Clean & Clear makes blotting films too, but again they´re not available over here ;-(

Latest posts