My little Chanel Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My aunts SIL that works for Chanel in Boston came home on Monday & i went around to my aunts last night & was in AWE at all the products she got. Most of it was skincare though to be honest. I didnt want to take all the make up because i felt guilty so i kinda gave my aunt (who has no interest in make up) a makeover with some of the products & told her to keep them. I ended up leaving though with

Nymphea eyeshadow Quad

2 Glossimers in Twinkle

Some Precision skincare samples

Mini Coco Madmesoille, Allure & No5 Fragrances

I could have taken more e/s & i had my eye on the Ipanema & Waikiki Aqualumiere but i convinced my aunt to keep them. She said if she still hasnt used them in a few weeks i can have them though!

Now i'm trying to decide if i'll keep the Nymphea quad or swap it because when i used it on my aunt last night it didnt really show. I had to use the little applicators with it though so it might show better if i use my MAC brushes

Ya i'm not a fan of sticky glosses but the colour is cute. I gave one of them to my sister & she adores it. I like it but i dont think i'd re-purchase because they're so expensive compared to MAC etc.. I thought MAC was expensive here, Chanel is 1.5 times the price of that

Originally Posted by Laura Nymphea eyeshadow Quad

2 Glossimers in Twinkle

Now i'm trying to decide if i'll keep the Nymphea quad or swap it because when i used it on my aunt last night it didnt really show. I had to use the little applicators with it though so it might show better if i use my MAC brushes

I love my few Chanel eyeshadows but I do find they go on sheer and I'm medium dark skinned African American. I'd recommend using a MAC paint if u have any, concealer, or a CCB to get the eyeshadows to show up more. I dont have Nymphea but I'm lemming it. You're so lucky girl! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great haul, Laura, and free too? Lucky girl!
icon_biggrin.gif

Enjoy your new product Laura
biggrin.gif
I love Coco Madmesoille but it doesn't smell nice on me
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Laura My aunts SIL that works for Chanel in Boston came home on Monday & i went around to my aunts last night & was in AWE at all the products she got. Most of it was skincare though to be honest. I didnt want to take all the make up because i felt guilty so i kinda gave my aunt (who has no interest in make up) a makeover with some of the products & told her to keep them. I ended up leaving though with
Nymphea eyeshadow Quad

2 Glossimers in Twinkle

I could have taken more e/s & i had my eye on the Ipanema & Waikiki Aqualumiere but i convinced my aunt to keep them. She said if she still hasnt used them in a few weeks i can have them though!

Latest posts

Back