My MAC haul....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want plum and the other green one, but it's sold out
frown.gif

i have meadowland, moth brown and meadowland.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 i want plum and the other green one, but it's sold out
frown.gif

i have meadowland, moth brown and meadowland.

metamorph? that one didn't do it for me so i didn't get it the only two i didn't get were the pink one and metamorph

Nice haul!

Sounds like you're already having fun playing with all the new colours!!

Originally Posted by Bhav Nice haul!Sounds like you're already having fun playing with all the new colours!!

i'm trying. i hope that blue shadow with blue eyes doesn't look too bad though. i've seen people pull it off i hope to be one of them lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm trying. i hope that blue shadow with blue eyes doesn't look too bad though. i've seen people pull it off i hope to be one of them lol you have so many colours to pair the blue with that i'm sure you'll be able to find a combo that suits you! just keep experimenting, it's fun!!

Originally Posted by Bhav you have so many colours to pair the blue with that i'm sure you'll be able to find a combo that suits you! just keep experimenting, it's fun!! i've been searching FOTD's and MUA picture galleries for ideas.

my brother just did a WHOLE bunch of highlights in my hair so my hair is so much lighter now too that i will have to get used to that and find stuff that will suit my blonder hair. my hair is naturally a dark blonde and he really put a ton of highlights in it it looks SOOO much lighter he put more highlights in it than he has ever done b4 (which is fine with me lol)

Wow nice haul Angela.. Can't wait to see all your FOTDs with your new goodies now! I LOVE Mytholgy. When i pair it with MAC Jest & Gleam it makes my blue eyes POP

I don't have any pigments
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i want to pair it with Golden Olive pigment too I LOVE that pigment.

Originally Posted by Laura Wow nice haul Angela.. Can't wait to see all your FOTDs with your new goodies now! I LOVE Mytholgy. When i pair it with MAC Jest & Gleam it makes my blue eyes POP aaaah crap now i have to get those too lol

Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome haul, you picked some great colours! We expect to see tons of looks now tho Angela! x LOL i guess that means i have to wear make up more? lol

Back