My MAC haul....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok when i got to the mall i realized i had forgotten my list of shadows i was buying. so stupid me didn't get a couple on my list cus i didn't remember. so i forgot to get shimmermoss and creme de violet.(i'll get them friday or next time i go)

i bought

humid

freshwater

tilt

mythology

motif

steamy

aquadisiac

swimming

trax

crystal

parfait amour

I had to get humid in a pot since they didn't have it in a pan. so i wil have to depot that one. I spent 102 dollars so i guess this isn't what you call a tiny haul. oh yea i also got 2 more 4 pans i am getting a 15 this weekend i wanted the 4 pans for if i travel. they are nice to have. but since i have almost a whole 15 pan filled i will buy 3 more shadows next time i go ad i wil get the 2 shadows i forgot to buy today since i ended up with motif and steamy (not on my list at all)

I took a pic of the shadows still in their sleeves that i will add later.

holy cow what a great haul!!! I am so jealous right now (although I had a good haul today myself)

but I just love bying e/s!!!! they´re are my favorite MAC products!

Originally Posted by Arielle holy cow what a great haul!!! I am so jealous right now (although I had a good haul today myself)
but I just love bying e/s!!!! they´re are my favorite MAC products!

i have decided that i am buying another empty 4 pan and 15 pan next week or this weekend whenever i get to the mall again.i love MAC shadows i loved UD's shadows too but MAC seems to have more of a selection and some of UD's are pretty but have glitter and i don't use glitter that often.

man i am addicted lol i have to figure out which shadows i am wearing tonight to get my hair done.

man i am addicted lol i have to figure out which shadows i am wearing tonight to get my hair done.

*haha*...I do that too. I´m all made up when I go get my hair done. which looks weird cause I don´t even bother washing my hair when I go to the salon. so my hair will look all greasy and crappy (and probably smelling like an ashtray from visiting nightclubs the nite before...too bad smoking is still allowed in all bars and such over here) , but oh well my face will look good
icon_cheesygrin.gif

have fun with your stuff and stop makin me jealous b/c I am in Loooove with MAC e/s!!

Originally Posted by Arielle man i am addicted lol i have to figure out which shadows i am wearing tonight to get my hair done. *haha*...I do that too. I´m all made up when I go get my hair done. which looks weird cause I don´t even bother washing my hair when I go to the salon. so my hair will look all greasy and crappy (and probably smelling like an ashtray from visiting nightclubs the nite before...too bad smoking is still allowed in all bars and such over here) , but oh well my face will look good
icon_cheesygrin.gif

have fun with your stuff and stop makin me jealous b/c I am in Loooove with MAC e/s!!

my brother is doing my hair tonight he's only doing partial highlights i am a hair model i was HOPING he'd do my color too since he hasn't done that since freakin july. i am going to wash my hair b4 i go cus it is gross lol and i dont want to torture him too much.
i don't want to get too fancy for just going there but then i want to play with new make up lol

and if u lived closer i'd share use of my haul with ya
smile.gif

my next haul will probably be a big one too. just warning ya
wink.gif

know what I´m gonna do? I´ll start saving lots of money till my B-Day in June. then I´ll go shopping and blow all the money on Makeup and make you green with envy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

nah, as if I could survive for even one month without any MAC hauls *g*. I like to have a few small ones each month rather than one big one cause I like the "MAC experience" that much.

Originally Posted by Arielle know what I´m gonna do? I´ll start saving lots of money till my B-Day in June. then I´ll go shopping and blow all the money on Makeup and make you green with envy
icon_cheesygrin.gif

nah, as if I could survive for even one month without any MAC hauls *g*. I like to have a few small ones each month rather than one big one cause I like the "MAC experience" that much.

i normally spend maybe 40 bucks a week or so on make up today was a BIG haul cus i got some extra cash. so i spent it lol i can deal with being broke as long as i have new make up

OMG!!! I'm jealous too!!! I have never been to a freestanding store... I just have the counter near me... which is probably better off... if I went to the store I'd be BROKE! I'm dying to go to MAC , but I'm trying to save all my $ for the show next week - hoping MAC will have some good deals and I can get some stuff. I still have a lot of hair stuff left over from last year, so I don't think I'll go crazy on that - I'm hitting up MAC to make the killing!
icon_twisted.gif
Awesome haul Ang! Enjoy it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul
smile.gif
I have humid and love love love it. I also sent one to my sister in Paris and she loves it a lot too.. Enjoy your new e/s
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG!!! I'm jealous too!!! I have never been to a freestanding store... I just have the counter near me... which is probably better off... if I went to the store I'd be BROKE! I'm dying to go to MAC , but I'm trying to save all my $ for the show next week - hoping MAC will have some good deals and I can get some stuff. I still have a lot of hair stuff left over from last year, so I don't think I'll go crazy on that - I'm hitting up MAC to make the killing!
icon_twisted.gif
Awesome haul Ang! Enjoy it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i like the freestanding store better than the counter since the chicks at the nordstrom counter act like their sh*t don't stink. I mean hell they are selling retail it's not like they own the freakin store. if i am spending all this money on this make up they should be a little nicer.I have to figure out which to pair with which lol i wore tilt and mythology tonight to the salon. Now my brother told me to leave b4 my hair was checked so i have to drive to his salon tomorrow so his teacher (who he assists for) can check it. which is a total pain in my ass i didn't plan on doing crapola tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul girlie!
tongue.gif
i can't wait to play with everything but i am not that creative i need to try different things and not be such a chicken lol

Originally Posted by lilla Nice haul
smile.gif
I have humid and love love love it. I also sent one to my sister in Paris and she loves it a lot too.. Enjoy your new e/s
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i haven't tried it yet i'm not sure what to pair it with i think i will try it with swimming first.

You can pair it with Swimming, Sprout, Naked Lunch, Phloof!, Nylon, and Shroom, and more.... I am sure you'll enjoy playing with it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i haven't tried it yet i'm not sure what to pair it with i think i will try it with swimming first.

Originally Posted by lilla You can pair it with Swimming, Sprout, Naked Lunch, Phloof!, Nylon, and Shroom, and more.... I am sure you'll enjoy playing with it
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i want to pair it with Golden Olive pigment too I LOVE that pigment.

here is a pic of the haul i don't have parfait amour in there since it got mixed up in the viva glam postcards that i had in my bag.

DSCF0007b.jpg

here are the pics of my EOTN

naked lunch washed from lash to brow.

tilt on inner lid

Mythology on outter lid

blacktrack on outter upper lashes

maybelline expert eyes- velvet black on lower inner rims

Tilt under lashes

Shiseido advanced volume mascara -black

DSCF0008b.jpg

DSCF0009b.jpg

DSCF0010b.jpg

DSCF0011b.jpg

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i can't wait to play with everything but i am not that creative i need to try different things and not be such a chicken lol Just try it out. At first, I was sort of freaked by using bold colors but now, I feel more confident in doing so.
Come on girlie, you can do it!

Originally Posted by Marisol Just try it out. At first, I was sort of freaked by using bold colors but now, I feel more confident in doing so.
Come on girlie, you can do it!

my little cousins love when i do meadowland and plum they think it looks so cool. i wore that at easter and i got compliments from family.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 my little cousins love when i do meadowland and plum they think it looks so cool. i wore that at easter and i got compliments from family. When Madame B came out, I went to the Marshall Field's @ the Water Tower in Chicago and that is the combination she did. I loved how it looked! However, I only got Plum and now I really, really want Meadowland.

Originally Posted by Marisol When Madame B came out, I went to the Marshall Field's @ the Water Tower in Chicago and that is the combination she did. I loved how it looked! However, I only got Plum and now I really, really want Meadowland. i had bought moth brown first then i saw them use meadowland and plum together and i went back the next day and bought them

Latest posts

Back