My mini Sephora haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't wait for my sephora order to come. I used a X-mas gift certificate and ordered the following items.

• Cargo Eye Shadow in Kashmir (from their newest collection)
  • Cargo Lipstick in Versailles (from their newest collection)
  • Too Faced Lipstick in You're No Lady
I've never used Cargo or Too Faced cosmetics so I'm excited to try them. I'll let you know who I liked them once the order comes.

Ohhh, nice! The Kashmir is a nice brown, I don't have it so when you get it let me know how you like it. Be careful though, Cargo tins have a habit of sticking. I've never tried Too Faced so you'll have to let me know about that too!

I got my order today and I'm very pleased with all the products. The lipsticks are nice too. I will check out Too Faced and Cargo lipsticks in the future too! I noticed that both lipsticks weren't as moisturizing feeling as my MAC lipsticks but they also lasted longer than my MAC lipsticks. My ultimate favorite will still be MAC but the Cargo and Too Faced lipsticks are worth to try.

The lipsticks sound good. I guess thats the toss-up, less moisturizing but lasts longer. I love MAC too but I hate that I have to keep reapplying all day long.

Latest posts

Back