Quantcast

My new Ipod Shuffle!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
Bay Area, California
OHHH! I got it in the mail yesterday and it's GREAT! It's so small and lightweight. I am wearing it around my neck, it's about an inch wide and 3.5 inches long. 250 songs in this sucker! I love it, totally worth it. Not only that, but you can store files on it! I love it!!!


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Scarlette OHHH! I got it in the mail yesterday and it's GREAT! It's so small and lightweight. I am wearing it around my neck, it's about an inch wide and 3.5 inches long. 250 songs in this sucker! I love it, totally worth it. Not only that, but you can store files on it! I love it!!!
ohhh you got the shuffle!!!
That thing is so cute! I have the regular 3rd generation ipod, and I love it! I saw the iShuffle on tv and in a link from a friend online a few months ago - but I have soooo many songs, and I like to know which ones I'm playing and have the choice to pick through my playlists.... I guess the small one is good for the gym, or if you load it up with the music you want to listen to for the day... but I'm so varied... I want to listen to rock one minute and love songs the next... lol but have fun & enjoy it!

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
So hot! I frequent the MAC store, cuz that's what geeky guys like me do and I litterally have hung the shuffle around my neck and danced around listening to Tom Jones!


Unfortunately, I'm not into music that much so It would not work for me





Originally Posted by Scarlette

OHHH! I got it in the mail yesterday and it's GREAT! It's so small and lightweight. I am wearing it around my neck, it's about an inch wide and 3.5 inches long. 250 songs in this sucker! I love it, totally worth it. Not only that, but you can store files on it! I love it!!!





 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) So hot! I frequent the MAC store, cuz that's what geeky guys like me do and I litterally have hung the shuffle around my neck and danced around listening to Tom Jones!

Unfortunately, I'm not into music that much so It would not work for me

Don't worry T, It's "Not Unusual"!!!! LOLOLOL

 

Latest posts

Top