My NM Beauty event order came today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my mini haul:
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Dior Blush, Versace pressed powder and Versace concealer/highlighter compact. (see the products in the front of the picture). I tried the pressed powder and didn't like it. It made my skin feel very tight. It's going back. Also the concealer/highlighter doesn't look like it's the right color for me plus I don't think either one of the products are worth the price tag so they are both going back. I'm going to get some Frederick Fekkai hair care instead. I love the Dior Blush though and will definitely keep it.

I love the bag that came with the order. Here is the list of the samples that came with it: Darphin eye cream, Molton Brown shower gel, Fresh Rice bath, Kiehl's Musk oil, Kiehl's Creme De Corps body moisturizer, Natura Bisse 25% Glycolic Peel, Aqua Di Parma fragrance, Gucci Envy fragrance, Orlane firming treatment, Dior highlighter, Clinique repair cream.

The blush looks great. It's too bad the Versace isn't very good... the packaging is so cute!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think the bag is cute too! I wanted to purchase something at the beauty event but I didn't really need or want anything so I decided not to be a "marketer's dream" (this is what my bf calls me) and refrain from making a purchase. Plus, I wasn't nuts about the samples and I didn't use most of the stuff I got last time.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Here is my mini haul:
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Dior Blush, Versace pressed powder and Versace concealer/highlighter compact. (see the products in the front of the picture). I tried the pressed powder and didn't like it. It made my skin feel very tight. It's going back. Also the concealer/highlighter doesn't look like it's the right color for me plus I don't think either one of the products are worth the price tag so they are both going back. I'm going to get some Frederick Fekkai hair care instead. I love the Dior Blush though and will definitely keep it.

I love the bag that came with the order. Here is the list of the samples that came with it: Darphin eye cream, Molton Brown shower gel, Fresh Rice bath, Kiehl's Musk oil, Kiehl's Creme De Corps body moisturizer, Natura Bisse 25% Glycolic Peel, Aqua Di Parma fragrance, Gucci Envy fragrance, Orlane firming treatment, Dior highlighter, Clinique repair cream.

Nice haul Reija! Sorry the Versace didn't work out for you, but I'm glad that the Dior blush did.

Nice haul Reija! That Dior Blush looks so pretty. What's the name of it? Must post a FOTD with all your new products now!

Back