Quantcast

My Nordstrom trip

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I forgot to tell you guys my trip to Nordstrom last week. As usual, I went straight to Mac counter
But they didn't get their new fluidline shipment yet, so I played with e/s colors. I ended up getting:

Moth Brown: a very interesting color, I would have never thought I'd like it but I really like this a lot.

Shroom: I can't live without it


Pink Venus: another color that can be used by itself and with others.

I keep checking Trisha's notepad and her e/s colors help me decide which colors I want to try next


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lilla I forgot to tell you guys my trip to Nordstrom last week. As usual, I went straight to Mac counter
But they didn't get their new fluidline shipment yet, so I played with e/s colors. I ended up getting:
Moth Brown: a very interesting color, I would have never thought I'd like it but I really like this a lot.

Shroom: I can't live without it


Pink Venus: another color that can be used by itself and with others.

I keep checking Trisha's notepad and her e/s colors help me decide which colors I want to try next


Trisha's notepad is my guide too! LOL It's like a virtual MAC counter! LOL I make my list from her pics! LOL I just got MothBrown recently & I love it too!!! I still have to get Shroom.. I have llama, which I think is kind of similar.. love that!

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I don't have llama yet. I have nylon but it's more to yellow. Shroom is like bone color and it goes on really nice. I am very sure it will be in your e/s stash soon


Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Trisha's notepad is my guide too! LOL It's like a virtual MAC counter! LOL I make my list from her pics! LOL I just got MothBrown recently & I love it too!!! I still have to get Shroom.. I have llama, which I think is kind of similar.. love that!
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by lilla I don't have llama yet. I have nylon but it's more to yellow. Shroom is like bone color and it goes on really nice. I am very sure it will be in your e/s stash soon
Yeah.. I'm sure ! LOL I have Llama on in todays fotd... it's pretty much a matte bone color as well...

 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
Nice haul! I know if I visit Trisha's notepad, I'll create more lemmings, but w/everyone's posts, I might cave.
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
It is very nice to just look at Trisha's notepad but I will never be able have that many colors... I need to win the lottery LOL


Originally Posted by keaLoha Nice haul! I know if I visit Trisha's notepad, I'll create more lemmings, but w/everyone's posts, I might cave.
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
I have shroom and it's my staple shadow. i use it on the whole lid with some mascara for just a natual look, or use it with a darker color, or as a brow highlighter.

i just got mothbrown also! i haven't tried it out yet, but it's very pretty. it looks more like a mothpurple than a brown. lol

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Nice haul Lilla! I have Shroom & pair it with lots of colours. Still contemplating whether to get Moth Brown or not!

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Laura Nice haul Lilla! I have Shroom & pair it with lots of colours. Still contemplating whether to get Moth Brown or not! Suuuuuure why nooooot!
lol

 

Latest posts

Top