My poor photos of my stash

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok! Here ya go! they are NOT the greatest photos. i did TRY.. but i dont handle digital cameras (shudder!) very well. Im a film girl..

Either way, they are on my notepad! Enjoy!

i will so try for better ones.. it doesn't look like there is much there,, but there really IS!

THAT is not a "poor" stash! you've got a great collection! and it'll grow even bigger being here on mut. lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome stash!! I love it! Especially all that MAC!!! *drool* !!

Yep! its ALL mac except for ONE thing, that is my mascara.. thats it.. Funny story.. when i moved, no one would TOUCH the "MAC BOX".. they were afraid if they dropped it, i woudl kill them, and they were right.. Not to sound rude, but we added up how much it would be to buy each item, all thats in there, at once .. it came out to over 3000$ WOW! Hey man, im not proud, i swap, buy on ebay, trade with friends!

Girl,

Those pics look good to me! I need to learn how to download/post pics like that.

Sheridan

GREAT stash
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_exclaim.gif

Oh wow! Everything looks so neat and organized, unlike my stash. Dang, why don't I have a leopard print case?

Thanks THanks! i think i will take close ups.. and add to it what i got TODAY!

Originally Posted by Sheridan Girl,Those pics look good to me! I need to learn how to download/post pics like that.

Sheridan

Here is a thread that talks about adding pictures to your posts. Let me know if this works for you.

Originally Posted by jamie18meng shhheesssh you do have a lot of mac stuff. i know. i know.. its alot, i am a snob.. i can't help it.. its not my fault.. lol!
Hi, my name is Lauryn, I.. am a MAC addict...
icon_rolleyes.gif

eegads, i can hear it now..

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh wow! Everything looks so neat and organized, unlike my stash. Dang, why don't I have a leopard print case? I do not know.. i am sure you could find one on ebay! BUT-- for you, here is a Tiger one.. http://www.cococosmetics.com/tigerprocase.html
Coco is the seller of my leopard one.. no.. its not cheap.. i hate to say..

Latest posts

Back