My Pregnancy update! =)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the ultrasound pics, Reija! I am glad your appetite is better. I LOVED being pg. The first 3 months sucked but after that I just thrived! Enjoy this special time in your life! :icon_love
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Here are some pictures from today's ultrasound.
claps.gif
The baby is still very little (2.5 inches) but it was fun to see him/her swimming around. Everything looked fine so we got some peace of mind that everything is A-OK.
wink.gif

I have been sick on and off so that is why I am not online here much (Sorry girls). I have been laying down allot and taking it easy. Tony has been getting me everything I need!

Congratulations! I love ultrasound pictures
smile.gif

I have 2 children and my pregnancies were hell to say the least. I was sick ALL. THE. TIME.

I had both my children by c-section.

One day during my second pregnancy, and feeling green, I was talking with someone about my having a second c-section.

She said "Oh, you're so lucky that you won't have to labor"

I screamed out... "I labored for 9 months with my son and now with this one!!!" LOL

Anyway, just wanted to wish you my best
smile.gif

Congrats Reija! Im soo glad that you and the baby are healthy! Its beautiful getting a gift such as that...it just boosts up your mood!

Back