My Pregnancy update! =)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some pictures from today's ultrasound.
claps.gif
The baby is still very little (2.5 inches) but it was fun to see him/her swimming around. Everything looked fine so we got some peace of mind that everything is A-OK.
wink.gif

I have been sick on and off so that is why I am not online here much (Sorry girls). I have been laying down allot and taking it easy. Tony has been getting me everything I need!

awww, i am so glad everything's okay! thanks for the sharing the pics! i think the baby looks like you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer

awww, i am so glad everything's okay! thanks for the sharing the pics! i think the baby looks like you
wink.gif

Me.....Prances around!

OMG! congrats on it being healthy and everything is ok! *sigh* pregnancy seems like such a surreal experience. To have something growing inside of you. I can't wait to have kids!

I'm due the end of January. We definitely want to find out the sex. It's too early now but in about a month they do an ultrasound that they will be able to tell the sex. We are excited about finding out. It's a very surreal experience to have another human being growing inside of me. Just the whole experience of creating life is unbelievable. There is nothing that compares to it and I'm very glad that we decided to have another child. We are so happy being parents that we want to experience everything all over again now that Cameron (our 4-year old) is getting so much older. He is so excited about being a big brother. He knows that there is a baby in mommy's tummy and he can't wait to see him/her. We still have a long way to go but we will take him to the next ultrasound so that he can see the baby moving.

Lookin' good!! Sorry to hear that you're feeling so ill, but before you know it the baby will be born!

that is so neat! congratulations to both of you. or should i say, all of you!

take it easy and let that man take care of you.
icon_cool.gif

YAY! Glad that you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing and make sure that you let Tony spoil you.

Reija, I am so happy for you and Tony. I am glad that the baby is healthy. Pregnancy is really so wonderful. Even after baby #3, I was still amazed that another life was growing inside of me. I love it when the brothers/sisters are invovled in all of it too, it really makes them feel included and the whole family bonds.
claps.gif

Those pics are so cool!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad to hear everything is going along well - hope you start to feel better soon though - although you might wanna play it off so Tony keeps up the royal treatment!
wink.gif
lol
claps.gif

wow, I think it´s amazing you´re sharing those pics!!!!! I am excited about the baby´s sex too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
he/she is already a part of MuT after all :icon_love

Oh, those ultrasound pics are soooo cool! They turned out well didn't they! She/He's quite photogenic!
wink.gif
Hang in there and I know you'll be feeling better. Keep us posted!

How wonderful Tony and Reija
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Its so exciting to see a sonogram again,i showed my hubby and kids and we are all like"awwwww look at the baby"Thanks so much for sharing this with us ,Great and happy wishes from my family to yours!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Everytime I see ultrasound pictures it just amazes me. So glad to hear that the baby and you are healthy.

Thank you everyone for the wishes and comments! I'm starting to feel better. I feel very tired at times but I can at least eat all the foods I'm used to now. Earlier I wasn't able to eat whatever because of the nausea.

Latest posts

Back