My SB, TF and T&T haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I actually found something to buy today. I didnt mean to, but you all know how I am.... I cant say no to a pretty color.

Here's my haul. I'm pleased with it!

-Tony & Tina brush set

-TF e/s duo - Full Frontal (Brown & orange)

-TF e/s duo - Little Black Dress (Pink & Black)

-SB Etch e/s - (Brown)

-SB Starlit e/s - (beige-ish)

-H20+ bath set - Body Butter; Body Wash; Skin Smoother; Body Gloss

-SB Bronzer - Develop (this was a GWP. Its not my color, but I got it so that I could give it away. If anyone wants this to try out the bronzer before buying it, let me know and its yours)

****BRONZER IS GONE******

AWESOME haul Tracey! I think SB is an underrated brand & doesn't get enough credit. Enjoy your goodies!
smile.gif

I definitely agree. TF is underrated too. Their e/s are like silk when applied. I totally love both of those lines.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha AWESOME haul Tracey! I think SB is an underrated brand & doesn't get enough credit. Enjoy your goodies!
smile.gif

So much for saving!! LOL j/k
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Well, I actually found something to buy today. I didnt mean to, but you all know how I am.... I cant say no to a pretty color.
Here's my haul. I'm pleased with it!

-Tony & Tina brush set

-TF e/s duo - Full Frontal (Brown & orange)

-TF e/s duo - Little Black Dress (Pink & Black)

-SB Etch e/s - (Brown)

-SB Starlit e/s - (beige-ish)

-H20+ bath set - Body Butter; Body Wash; Skin Smoother; Body Gloss

-SB Bronzer - Develop (this was a GWP. Its not my color, but I got it so that I could give it away. If anyone wants this to try out the bronzer before buying it, let me know and its yours)

****BRONZER IS GONE******

Well, I tried!! I have some left. Maybe I can hold on to that until the event.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 So much for saving!! LOL j/k
wink.gif

Nice haul Tracey. I read somewhere that Tony & Tina brushes are made by the same company that do Shu Uemera brushes & they're the EXACT same quality. Did you know that?

I heard that last night from the SA. I was amazed. So, Shu's brushes are synthetic? I've been going back & forth on whether I should keep these brushes. I already have 3 sets, but I dont know... will I ever find a nice set like this for only $59.00?
icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Nice haul Tracey. I read somewhere that Tony & Tina brushes are made by the same company that do Shu Uemera brushes & they're the EXACT same quality. Did you know that?

You think I should? I've never owned synthetic brushes (except for the one I use for MAC paints). Are synthetic brushes cared for the same was as natural hair brushes? Do they last as long. I guess I should have asked the SA that last night, but I was already carried away with the other mu items.

These brushes do seem nice though. They look beautiful and feel kind of weighty... I like that in a brush.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Wow! The brush set looks really nice! Keep it Tracey! x

Thanks Trisha! OK, I'm sold. The brushes will stay! Besides, that was a great deal for the price. I totaled the brushes individually and they would have cost almost twice as much had I not purchased them in a set. Thanks for the info on caring for them!!

Originally Posted by Trisha I've cared for my synthetic brushes the same way as my natural ones, and they are fine, so I think they would last as long if not longer!

Latest posts

Back