My Sephora, MAC, TF haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah, I'm sure it can be salvaged. Its just that the girl said it was 'lightly' used and then when I get it, there's a VERY obvious dip in it and she didnt clean it well. Lying makes me MAD!!
icon_evil.gif

I'm gonna try your suggestion for the CCBs. If I can find someway to minimize the creasing then maybe I'll be able to wear them to work. Right now, I mainly use them on weekends and/or when I go out. There's no way they'll last during an entire work day.
icon_sad.gif

**crossing fingers for your suggestion to work**

a little dab'll do ya'!
wink.gif
LOL

It doesnt take much to convince me!! OK...I'll probably end up exchanging it. THEN.... that will be my last purchase until Florida!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You should check it out when you return the bronze... if you like it - exchange it
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU It doesnt take much to convince me!! OK...I'll probably end up exchanging it. THEN.... that will be my last purchase until Florida!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
Ummmm Hmmmm!! LOL

Been there, said that!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
All too many times! LOL
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU You know me too well!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Love the stuff you got Tracey! You did very well!
tongue.gif
I bet you'll find some mu counters nearby where you are moving. I hope so, cause like you said a girls gotta have her mu counters!!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Story of my life!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL I asked the girl at ulta... and she said I could exchange it if I had the receipt... which of course I can't find!!
icon_neutral.gif
I have receipts for everything - even a friggin snocone back in 1987, but I can never find the one I need!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Found the receipt!!! YAY!!! Now lets see if they exchange it for me!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Found the receipt!!! YAY!!! Now lets see if they exchange it for me!
icon_rolleyes.gif
We will keep our fingers crossed for you!

Latest posts

Back