My Sephora visit today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 And MAC! Let's not forget the damaging effects of MAC!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That place is dangerous for you, but I've learned to stay away.
tongue.gif

I looked at both. I wanted to get one of the shadows at least but I walked out empty handed because I was trying to be good.
icon_cry.gif
Maybe next time.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I looked at both. I wanted to get one of the shadows at least but I walked out empty handed because I was trying to be good.
icon_cry.gif
Maybe next time. Your willpower in encouraging!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But unfortuantely, not strong enough for me!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally OHHHHH I am SOO afraid to go to one ...found where there is one about 1 1/2 hour away ..and I SOO want to visit! I can see I'd be like you ..not really wanting to buy anything ..but coming out with a bag full I'm sure! Hell yeah! Especially if you drove 1 1/2 hours to get there!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I can't believe there isn't one closer to ya - I thought they were pretty much everywhere? Guess not...
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL!!! At least your b/f will go! I don't think mine would! I haven't tried yet though... but Howdy neighbor! I'm on Long Island! (suffolk)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
you should definitely try. i went one night to get a train case for my cousin and he's like, "what the hell are we here for? for this?" and he grabbed it and walked RIGHT to the register and i'm like, "hey, i wanna lo..." "NO!" LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer you should definitely try. i went one night to get a train case for my cousin and he's like, "what the hell are we here for? for this?" and he grabbed it and walked RIGHT to the register and i'm like, "hey, i wanna lo..." "NO!" LOL Are they related!?!?! LOLOL
icon_eek.gif

Hey nevertoomuchMU looks kinda like Amarosa. Your not nasty like her are you? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Are they related!?!?! LOLOL
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by tylda1969 Hey nevertoomuchMU looks kinda like Amarosa. Your not nasty like her are you? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You do resemble her a little! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(But Tracey is a sweetie!
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by Naturally LOL ..I'm on the Eastern Shore ...we don't have much around here ..just did get an Outback in the past year! When I heard we were getting a MAC store I just about passed out! Alot of women around here probably haven't even HEARD of MAC, let alone a SEPHORA store! They are building a Ross and Kohls ..so we REALLY are getting on the map! Watch out chicken farmers!!!!!! (I either had to drive 1 - 2 hours, mail order or shop online) Wow Kim! I didn't know you guys were THAT rural! You really aren't TOO far from me - so I figured you'd at least be somewhat close to something like that! LOL Maybe not in your town... but nearby - they better start building! I wish we had a MAC pro store out here... now THAT would be nice!
smile.gif
I mean I'm not THAT far from NYC - but you're crazy to drive there, so that involves taking the train for over an hour b/c they stop a million times - and then walking all around the city to get to it (or pay a taxi like $10 everytime you go somewhere) So I'm really never in the city! Only maybe like 1 or 2 times a year. You'd think that being I'm so close, I'd be there all the time, but it's the total opposite! LOL But for MAC I think I might have to grab my "always up for anything' friend and head out there! LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Oh I hear ya on driving in NYC ...did that ..once I think ...NEVER AGAIN! That was in my younger days when we used to come up to go clubbing! (yes ..we were nuts ..drive however many hours just to go clubbing, eat those caffeine pills to stay awake for ride home...sheesh).
Yes I'm RURAL ...remember ..I'm on 100 acres of farm ..it's nice because we don't have all that city noise ..(and as my daughter says ..no city lights so you can see the stars really good) LOL. I knew when I moved here ..I'd be AWAY from civilization as I knew it (shopping malls ..all that good stuff) ..I grew up in Baltimore ..so moving here was a "JUMP" ...I call myself a "Transplant" LOL!

I am SOOO glad that we are getting more things in town (Salisbury) ..but then again ...that also means we are developing more ..you know! Houses are going up right and left not to far from us ..hopefully we'll still have our little piece of the country for a little bit longer!

I'm remember visiting some friends in the LI area ..god that was back in ..late 80's! And a good friend of mine is from there also ..think she still has some family there.

Out east on LI where I am used to be really rural back when I moved here from Nassau county in 93'... now you'd never know it was the same place! There used to be woods where my block is back in 92! We weren't even put on a map until about 4 or 5 years ago! lol Now Nassau is like Queens, and now Suffolk is getting like Nassau used to be (in the early 90's) .... pretty soon we'll all be just pushed right off the end! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Are they related!?!?! LOLOL
icon_eek.gif
sorry, i'm lost. is who related?
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer sorry, i'm lost. is who related?
icon_redface.gif
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=75><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=50 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=28>
quot-top-left.gif
</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quote-bg.gif)" vAlign=center width="100%">Quote:</TD><TD width=14>
quot-top-right.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-lr-bg.gif)" vAlign=bottom align=left width=15></TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=left width=0><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=200 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=72>
quot-by-left.gif
</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-bye-bg.gif)" vAlign=center noWrap align=left width="100%">Originally Posted by: NYAngel98 </TD><TD vAlign=bottom width=0>
quot-by-right.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-top-bg.gif)" vAlign=center width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left width=10>
quot-top-right-10.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quoting-left.gif)" width=10></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff></TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quoting-right.gif)" width=10></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-left-bg.gif)" width=10></TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=top width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>LOL!!! At least your b/f will go! I don't think mine would! I haven't tried yet though... but Howdy neighbor! I'm on Long Island! (suffolk)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-right-bg.gif)" width=10></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=10>
quot-bot-left.gif
</TD><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/misc/quotes/quot-bot-bg.gif)" width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top width=10>
quot-bot-right.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

you should definitely try. i went one night to get a train case for my cousin and he's like, "what the hell are we here for? for this?" and he grabbed it and walked RIGHT to the register and i'm like, "hey, i wanna lo..." "NO!" LOL

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->________________________

Your b/f & mine... lol My b/f will do that when I want to go and shop too! lol
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Your b/f & mine... lol My b/f will do that when I want to go and shop too! lol
tongue.gif

i'm sorry. i could be SUCH a ditz sometimes LOL

okay, so our boyfriends must be related and we're twins...

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i'm sorry. i could be SUCH a ditz sometimes LOL

okay, so our boyfriends must be related and we're twins...

tongue.gif

Yeah! LOL That would make for a good reality show, huh? LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah! LOL That would make for a good reality show, huh? LOL
wink.gif
LMAO yes!

Originally Posted by Jennifer LMAO yes! I don't see why not - they have one for everything else! LOL
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back