My sister's makeover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I did her mu for a night out. She's nice enough to be my guinea pig whenever she has the time:)

Before

before.jpg

After

after.jpg

Excuse the messy background...

Oh wow! What a transformation Emmy.. I dont mean that in a bad way. Oh man i hope your sister doesnt take that the wrong way LOL! I just mean you did an excellent job. I love everything you did! The blush, the eye make up, the lips etc.. Well done :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BEAUTIFUL! You did a great job Emmy! She looks really gorgeous...and the before and after pic is wonderful!

BTW how is the little one doing? Er, the LITTLEST little one...lol...

Great job Emmy!! She's a natural beauty, so that helps a bit! I love how you emphasized her looks with the makeup, not totally changed her. LOVE IT!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

You did a fabulous job enhancing her natural beauty. Love the lip color! But I love her smile and dimples more!!!:icon_love

WOW! she looks GREAT! nice job!

i swear, before i scrolled down to the see the after pic, i didn't even know the first pic was a before. she has such nice features and great skin! i was also like, what lipstick is that? i love it! LOL

Brilliant job! ! ! I like the lipstick on her and how you do the eye make up so decent!!!!

Not only the Make Up ist beautiful-- your sisters smile and hairs are also so adorable!!!!

Thanks, everyone:)

I used mostly Elizabeth Arden and Ben Nye products for the eye and lip colours; Cover Girl foundation with Ben Nye and Prescriptives powders; Pout e/s for the brow and CoverFX blush

Beautiful glowy look. Incredibly radiant.

You had a pretty "canvas" to work with but it's lovely - well done.

*lol* that´s exactly what I thought. your sister is just as beautiful as you are!!! I love how you did your eyes

Latest posts

Back