My story - I need advices

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've had 150 lbs one month ago and I've done it to 75 lbs now. I have 17 years and I want to have 55 lbs in one more month. I hope that I can do this without damaging my health.I've followed a few daily fintess tips that had been like a completion to my diet and helped me a lot.

Waiting for some tips from your about how can I lose 20 lbs without damaging my health.

Thank you !

I honestly don't understand what you are saying.  I've read this 4x now and still no idea.  Could you please explain what you are wanting to say?

Based on your post, I guessing that you have lost quite a bit of weight and need to lose 20 more to reach your goal weight? I'm guessing? Their really isn't a safe way to lose 20 pounds in a month. I suggest that you open that time limit (two months maybe) to do things safely. Please consult a doctor, nutritionist, and find a certified trainer who will help you lose weight safely. good luck!

Latest posts

Back