My Swap/CP Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got a few swap/CP packages in the past 2 days.. Here's what i got. I wish i could take pics but the parents have taken it on hols with them so i can't.

MAC 15 Pan Empty Palette

MAC #239 Brush

MAC Portraiture Paint

MAC Pigment sample in Chocolate Brown

MAC Vex Eyeshadow

MAC Cream Color Base in Hush<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

MAC Brew Lipstick

MAC Blot Powder

NARS Sin Blush

NARS Orgasm Lipgloss (it finally arrived!)

Shu Uemera Blush in P Pink 30 (thanks to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com/><st1:City w:st=<ST1
tongue.gif
Bethany</ST1
tongue.gif
lace></st1:City> for this rec!)

Shiseido Eyelash Curler

Plus i got lots & lots of samples of things! Never mind the package that Janelle sent me full of hair goodies on Monday!

Wow Laura, it all sounds fab! Enjoy experimenting it with it all!

I got the 239 brush last week and i'm loving it!!

Ya i applied MAC Jest with it today and i loved how it just packed on the colour (as its supposed to do!). Just loving it
biggrin.gif

I know, you use so much less eyeshadow when you use that brush! I now realise the difference between high end brushes and drugstore brushes!

May have to pick up a few more MAC brushes soon! And can't wait to get my NARS Smudge brush!

Originally Posted by Bhav May have to pick up a few more MAC brushes soon! And can't wait to get my NARS Smudge brush! I got 239 yesterday and haven't had chance to play with it so far, I wanted a more subtle look today so I didn't want to pack the colour on.
Let me know how the smudger brush works out because I think I probably do need it but the price over here is scaring me too much
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Let me know how the smudger brush works out because I think I probably do need it but the price over here is scaring me too much
eek.gif
I will do!I know, the price here is ridiculous! It's such a difference compared to the USD amount. I got this brush and Torrid blush for less than £30 (inc postage) on ebay!

i love my 239 brush (i just recently bought another) i also just got Vex e/s too. i havent worn any make up yet to even try it out though.

Originally Posted by Bhav I know, you use so much less eyeshadow when you use that brush! I now realise the difference between high end brushes and drugstore brushes!May have to pick up a few more MAC brushes soon! And can't wait to get my NARS Smudge brush!

I really want the smudge brush. i've been using a cheap mary kay lipbrush that i got in a MK brush set for my smudging. I am eager to hear if you like the brush cus then maybe i will break down and buy it.

Ooooh Laura, awesome stash! Practice & perfect your combos until your parents return w/the camera.
wink.gif

nice stuff Lau! Have you tried the CCB yet? Curious as to how it works for you - & you reminded me that I need another empty palette!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 nice stuff Lau! Have you tried the CCB yet? Curious as to how it works for you I tried it over my MAC paint & under my shadow during the week and my shadow was creasing within 2 hours so i wasn't a happy chicken! I love the colour though & think it will look fab on my cheeks and lips even if i never wear it on my eyes again. I'll give it another chance on my eyes next week!

Originally Posted by Laura I tried it over my MAC paint & under my shadow during the week and my shadow was creasing within 2 hours so i wasn't a happy chicken! I love the colour though & think it will look fab on my cheeks and lips even if i never wear it on my eyes again. I'll give it another chance on my eyes next week! Do you have the UD Primer potion? It usually doesn't crease over that... I have that one paint in "Untitled" & even just e/s alone would crease w/ it. Paints alone didn't cut it for me and 'grease crease'... definitely need a primer.
redface.gif

I swear by MAC Bare Canvas to be honest.. My eyeshadows last 8 hours plus with that but i do plan on buying UD Primer Potion soon so i'll try the CCB with that when i get it. Thanks for the advice chicken!

Originally Posted by Laura I swear by MAC Bare Canvas to be honest.. My eyeshadows last 8 hours plus with that but i do plan on buying UD Primer Potion soon so i'll try the CCB with that when i get it. Thanks for the advice chicken! Laura - you got to get the UD PP soon - it is so fab!!I got mine when they were on offer in Boots - buy 2 save £5. And sometimes Debenhams have 10% off cosmetics when they have their sales on.

Latest posts

Back