My teeny tiny Shu Uemura haul...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I did get to do just a tiny bit of shopping when I went to Florida. I stopped by the outlet mall in Ellenton and picked up a few Shu Uemura items. I got:

P Brown 874PE

M Olive 400

P Blue 631

Pear l/g

They had a pretty nice Shu collection and nice prices too, but I had to control myself.

These are my very first Shu items. Woo Hoo!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

nooooo!! This was it for me! I'm gonna hold out until the Sephora event next month!!! I thought I was gonna live through your hauls!!

But seriously, do you think either of us can really hold out until the events we're both waiting on?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice Tracey!! I can get over my shopping urges by channeling thru your hauls! lol

OHHHHH You like? I cant wait to try them on. I hope Shu lives up to all the hype I've heard.

Originally Posted by Mariposa Nothing teeny about this haul.
tongue.gif

Uh huh.... from one e/s girl to another!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
So what do you think this might be for me - e/s total now at 460+? I gotta go review my inventory on my excel spreadsheet!!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Enjoy them e/s gal!! x

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Uh huh.... from one e/s girl to another!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
So what do you think this might be for me - e/s total now at 460+? I gotta go review my inventory on my excel spreadsheet!!
icon_wink.gif
You gotta update your notepad. I can't wait to see what that will look like.

After seeing your notepad, I dont wanna do mine anymore!!
icon_cry.gif
You have set the standard way too high!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa You gotta update your notepad. I can't wait to see what that will look like.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU After seeing your notepad, I dont wanna do mine anymore!!
icon_cry.gif
You have set the standard way too high!!
icon_lol.gif
Nah, there are a few more that are way better than mine. Liz, Janelle and Trisha to name a few.

Yeah, I've seen theirs and they are quite awesome as well! I dont know what I'm gonna do about mine. I'm not exactly creative. Maybe I'll do it anyway when time permits. I know its not a contest, but I still want something nice.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Nah, there are a few more that are way better than mine. Liz, Janelle and Trisha to name a few.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah, I've seen theirs and they are quite awesome as well! I dont know what I'm gonna do about mine. I'm not exactly creative. Maybe I'll do it anyway when time permits. I know its not a contest, but I still want something nice.
icon_cry.gif
just put up lots of pics!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU nooooo!! This was it for me! I'm gonna hold out until the Sephora event next month!!! I thought I was gonna live through your hauls!!
But seriously, do you think either of us can really hold out until the events we're both waiting on?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
wink.gif

LMAO!!! You are too funny!! (And SO right!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lots of pics? I can do that!! I'm gonna start snapping a few tonite. Maybe by next weekend, I can at least have my notepad started. Here goes nothing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 just put up lots of pics!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Lots of pics? I can do that!! I'm gonna start snapping a few tonite. Maybe by next weekend, I can at least have my notepad started. Here goes nothing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Lots of pics? I can do that!! I'm gonna start snapping a few tonite. Maybe by next weekend, I can at least have my notepad started. Here goes nothing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I would LOVE to see your MU collection! you said you were the queen of bronzers. lol. and now that you have 460+ eyeshadows!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I GOTTA see your stash!

I wonder who are the top people who have the most eyeshadows, etc.??? It sounds like you, Trisha, and Envy have LOTS of MU!

OK, I'm gonna start snapping pics. This will take me a while.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I would LOVE to see your MU collection! you said you were the queen of bronzers. lol. and now that you have 460+ eyeshadows!
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I GOTTA see your stash!
I wonder who are the top people who have the most eyeshadows, etc.??? It sounds like you, Trisha, and Envy have LOTS of MU!

Pets too?! I love taking/sharing pics of my babies!! I'm on it!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha Yep lots of pics Trace!
If people can, I'd like to see pics of

• Makeup
  • Brushes/Tools/Bags etc
  • Storage ideas for MU/Skincare/Haircare
  • Pets ( I can never see enough cats & dogs)
  • More MU!! x

I'm waiting!!! PJ and Leah (my pugs) are expecting you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Yes yes yes, take pics of your pets!! I'll help with that too! x

460+? I gotta see your stash. I think I'll die & go to makeup heaven!
tongue.gif

BTW, nice haul!

I just tried on my Shu shadows and I dont like ANY of them! My very first Shu haul and its not working out!
icon_cry.gif
I'm gonna swap these little suckers away!
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back