My Very First Visit To Ulta !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kellianne76 Ulta is the bomb, I always manage to walk out of there with a bag full of goodies. My location is getting the Sue Devitt line, but I'm not sure if any other Ulta locations are getting her line.
icon_lol.gif
Hmmm... usually they'll all carry the same stuff - as mine got in the Lola & Vincent Longo products a few days after Halo's Ulta had them (she's in IN & I"m in NY)

Originally Posted by kellianne76 Ulta is the bomb, I always manage to walk out of there with a bag full of goodies. My location is getting the Sue Devitt line, but I'm not sure if any other Ulta locations are getting her line.
icon_lol.gif
You're right, they usually do. They always seem to get new line in. I'd like to know what other cosmetic line they'll put in next. I can't wait to find out!

Originally Posted by kellianne76 You're right, they usually do. They always seem to get new line in. I'd like to know what other cosmetic line they'll put in next. I can't wait to find out! It would be nice if it were MAC! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It would be nice if it were MAC! LOL
wink.gif
I think that would be great if they did get MAC in there. I would like to see Kevyn Aucoin's line or Bobbi Brown's line

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I think that would be great if they did get MAC in there. I would like to see Kevyn Aucoin's line or Bobbi Brown's line I think the only thing stopping them would be that they wouldn't have MAC SA's there to sell/promote it...
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think the only thing stopping them would be that they wouldn't have MAC SA's there to sell/promote it...
icon_wink.gif
That's true, I didn't think about that.

Back