MySpace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer gwen, definitely not! everyone is on this. it's a good way to find people you knew and just fun. UnLeSs YoU TyPE LiKe DiSs, you could avoid all the kids on there
wink.gif

i've requested/added people that have listed their links
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hahahahhah OkIgEt It!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm on Myspace, but I really don't like it. I have to deny friend requests from all these weird random people and stalkers, and delete all the strange emails from desperate men and clueless kids. It gets annoying. I'm about ready to just delete my profile there.

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL! That's actually why I deleted my account there. A few months ago I had a profile, but some of the dudes in there really creeped me out. Seriously! Do these guys think that their weird illiterate desperate spam messages some how make them appealing? I had a friend tell me that it was a good site for finding jobs, but all I find are wacko people.

Originally Posted by K*O* Janelle, what the hell is this thing, I never heard of it before ???
confused.gif
Its just like a webpage - where you can post comments on people, write journals and stuff like that - Maria told me to sign up - I don't think it's your 'speed' lol You'd sign up once & then forget about it! lol
icon_wink.gif

LOL....Oh, you read me like a book.....got that right !

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Its just like a webpage - where you can post comments on people, write journals and stuff like that - Maria told me to sign up - I don't think it's your 'speed' lol You'd sign up once & then forget about it! lol
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* LOL....Oh, you read me like a book.....got that right !
wink.gif

http://www.myspace.com/candy_andy

that´s me. I am so not creative with nicknames
icon_cheesygrin.gif

btw, I met my "football hunk" (that´s how Charmaine called him *lol*) on myspace, just a week after I signed up, as well as another american living in vienna. I will definitely stay on here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle http://www.myspace.com/candy_andy that´s me. I am so not creative with nicknames
icon_cheesygrin.gif

btw, I met my "football hunk" (that´s how Charmaine called him *lol*) on myspace, just a week after I signed up, as well as another american living in vienna. I will definitely stay on here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

added!
wink.gif

G;ad I'm not the only one who's addicted
smile.gif
, I love playing about with the layouts and re-designing my page sad I know
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 G;ad I'm not the only one who's addicted
smile.gif
, I love playing about with the layouts and re-designing my page Where can I get some info on how to do that? I need to make mine prettier.

Back