MySpace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no problems, and thanks
smile.gif
I have my school to thank for that they were obsessed with teaching us everything about computers for 5 years and I somehow don't seem to have forgotten it even after all this time
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I just joined myspace.com and found this thread. I added the ones I saw here.. I hope it's ok with you guys?
icon_redface.gif
It's another website that's SUPER addicting just like MuT!!! Here's mine.. add me as your friend!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
http://www.myspace.com/lilyindavis

gonna add you
smile.gif

sarah, i loooooooove your layout. any links that tell you how to do all that?

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I just joined myspace.com and found this thread. I added the ones I saw here.. I hope it's ok with you guys?
icon_redface.gif
It's another website that's SUPER addicting just like MuT!!! Here's mine.. add me as your friend!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
http://www.myspace.com/lilyindavis

Added you!

I have a MySpace...my URL is http://www.myspace.com/katiet3hkitteh (add me if you wish). Yeah, the random stalker people are a little weird, but I simply ignore them. Another trick I've found that works is to make your default image reeeeally unflattering
icon_wink.gif
. No guys would click on THAT picture! But I mostly go there because I like the groups, and it helps me keep in touch with all of my friends
smile.gif

Hello everyone. I tried to join myspace.com but each time it said there was a problem w/ processing my request and kept coming up try again w/ my password and confirm password. So, I stopped and left. Sorry. I tried.
confused.gif

MySpace vs. LiveJournal - What's the difference? I mean...I KNOW the difference by looking at it, but do yall use both or just one. If so, which is better....MySpace or LiveJournal???

Originally Posted by eightthirty MySpace vs. LiveJournal - What's the difference? I mean...I KNOW the difference by looking at it, but do yall use both or just one. If so, which is better....MySpace or LiveJournal??? they're nowhere near the same to compare them really. they're both used for different things.

IMO, Livejournal is used as a blog or topost to different communities depending on what you are interested in. Myspace is like your own webpage and you can also blog on there. They are different but do have some of the same capabilities. In Myspace, you can also search for people by name, school or location.

Originally Posted by Jennifer anyone else have this? (myspace.com) it's so popular, i've heard, then i went on and search random people i knew some point in my life and bam, everybody and their mother is a member. i love it because i've come in contact with people i haven't talked to since i moved.
if you have it, leave your link (i guess) so i could add you!
smile.gif

Melissa's MySpace

Originally Posted by Jennifer gonna add you
smile.gif

sarah, i loooooooove your layout. any links that tell you how to do all that?

Thanks
smile.gif
Most people use www.mygen.co.uk to help create their profiles, but I know some html stuff from school and college that I still remember, if you want any help just ask and I'll do my best to explain
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Thanks girls! And oh Jen, thanks for mentioning that, I don't even remember running into that option. I better fix it quick!
icon_redface.gif
LOL no problem
wink.gif

Back