MysticWolf..................

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awe thanks!
icon_redface.gif
I feel special!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm sure I'll be doing more with it later on but last night I was tired, bored and had a headache. So I thought I'd humor myself. lol Oh the crazy things that can happen when I'm bored.......
tongue.gif

I'm glad you like it!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Everyone!!! Look to see what Wysticwolf did with her editor here! Pretty COOL HUH

Whattya Think??

Um yes I liked it but then I got kinda freaked because I was going to post a pic of "Jenna the angry-faced, cute dog" and when I right clicked it said, "you have bad karma!" OMG. So then I went to another page and was taken to a witch craft box. Yikes. I am feeling so hexed right now.

Aw I'm sorry Cali! I am just majorly paranoid about people stealing my photos so I have a right-click block on them; and I guess I shoulda warned everyone I am a Witch. But I guess you figured that out.... Sorry for freaking you out!

Originally Posted by MysticWolf Aw I'm sorry Cali! I am just majorly paranoid about people stealing my photos so I have a right-click block on them; and I guess I shoulda warned everyone I am a Witch. But I guess you figured that out.... Sorry for freaking you out! Well I have heard of good witches and I cannot imagine you being a nasty one. So tell us about it? Would you mind? I like learning new stuff.

Oh no prob! I'd love to tell everyone more about it! Most people think there is only one kind of Witchcraft and it's evil, or there are many kinds but all of it is evil. But that's where they are wrong; there are good, bad, and those that are in-between (Grey). So, yes there are all kinds of Witchcraft out there. But I practice strictly White Magic; the good kind. As you might guess I firmly believe in karma and that what goes around comes around so by practicing Black Magic you'd only curse yourself to misery. There is also a "law" of Witchcraft; the 3 Fold Law. All that means is that whatever you send out into the universe through your magic will come back to you, times three. So if I were to cast a spell to help someone who is ill to be healthy again, it would come back to me by healing me when I am ill, or by keeping me healthy and not letting me get sick in the first place. Another misconception people have is about the Pentacle. Most people think it represents Satanism; but it doesn't. It simply represents the elements and the fact that all things in the universe are somehow connected to one another, and the ring around the pentacle also represents a protective shield from unwelcome spirits. I'm sure everyone is probably wondering why I decided to become a Witch. (No not Wiccan, Witch. There's a difference; it's slight but it's there nevertheless.) Well when I was 13 I started looking into it but it freaked out my mom so I decided to let it go for a while. Then four years ago, when I was 16, I was going through a really rough time in my life; you don't need all the details but let's just leave it at I was on the verge of being suicidal. So I started looking into all kinds of religions, trying to find something to save me from myself. But nothing suited my personal beliefs closely enough for me to make it official. And I started to look into Witchcraft again only more seriously than I had before. I found that many of the beliefs in Witchcraft are what I also believe in. So I started practicing with simple, little spells and doing more and more research and reading. Finally I just decided it felt right; comfortable and familiar somehow. So I made it official by simply declaring myself a Witch. I don't belong to a Coven; I am just a solitary Witch. It's easier for me that way. The final part of truly "becoming" a Witch didn't happen till a few weeks ago. I discovered my Magical name. (Mystic Wolf) One of the most important things in Witchcraft is your Magical name; it's like when you get married, you change your last name to show you are entering a new life style. The thing about a Magical name is you can't force it; you have to wait for it to come to you. Otherwise it doesn't mean anything; it's just something that sounds nice. I waited and waited for my name to come to me and the instant it did, I felt like a new person. I have grown so much the last couple of years and Witchcraft has been a huge part of it in many many ways. Oh wow; this is a LONG post. Like I said that's not even the beginning of it all. But that will do I guess; just enough to satisfy some curiosity. If anyone has any questions at all feel free to email me and ask away! I have two email addresses; whatever one you decide to use is up to you and fine with me! [email protected] and [email protected]

BTW Cali, if you want to use any of my pics just email me and tell me which ones you want to use and I can email them to you as attachments. And if it would make you feel better I can change the text on my site to say something else instead of "you have bad karma"

Originally Posted by MysticWolf Aw I'm sorry Cali! I am just majorly paranoid about people stealing my photos so I have a right-click block on them; and I guess I shoulda warned everyone I am a Witch. But I guess you figured that out.... Sorry for freaking you out! How very Cool..A resident witch..I've always been very interested in Wicca and was even in a coven for a short time till I found out our Coven leader was dabbling in Black magic**shiver**

whoa! AlisonG

Originally Posted by allisong

How very Cool..A resident witch..I've always been very interested in Wicca and was even in a coven for a short time till I found out our Coven leader was dabbling in Black magic**shiver**

Originally Posted by allisong How very Cool..A resident witch..I've always been very interested in Wicca and was even in a coven for a short time till I found out our Coven leader was dabbling in Black magic**shiver** Sorry just read your 2nd post..Didn't actually know there was a difference between a Wiccan and a witch of you both practice White magic..I was involved in Wicca

WOw Mystic, that is some interesting stuff. I never met a witch before (although I know a couple of people who look like witches). Thanks for sharing that with us. I'm sure we will have lots of questions.

LOL you ladies are great, you know that? Like I said if you ever have any questions just ask.

And hey, if any of you ever need me to cast a spell for you........ But I do have my rules. "No chopping people's heads off; no bringing the dead back to life; OH and I can't make anybody fall in love with anybody else!" (heh; sorry I had a flashback to my childhood and that's what Genie says to Aladdin when he's telling him the rules on wishes he can make.....
tongue.gif
) Seriously tho, none of that stuff. Communicating with spirits is just plain weird; I don't think I'd try it on purpose. (I know that sounds weird but I have had relatives "contact" me and they have been gone for years. Not actually appearing to me or anything but I think of something I know I would never think of myself and i know it's them giving me advice.) And I really can't make somebody fall in love with somebody else. But I can offer a little nudge... and that's it. But yeah, if you guys ever need help with something, email me and I'll see what I can do. But I'll tell ya right now I can't promise anything coming from it; I have been at this for a couple years but am still just a beginner and am still learning.

Originally Posted by MysticWolf BTW Cali, if you want to use any of my pics just email me and tell me which ones you want to use and I can email them to you as attachments. And if it would make you feel better I can change the text on my site to say something else instead of "you have bad karma" LOL.. that bad karma thing did kinda feel bad. Even if I am not a strong believer in it, it made me feel kinda weird. Especially since I am a good person. woah..I just wanted to post a cute pic of that dog you had on your site. I thought she was adorable and had the angriest face on a dog that I've seen. I was very entertained! Maybe you could post her pic on the board. Besides, I dig the fact that he name is Jena! Jena the dog- it fits, but I don't know how.

Anyway... your witch explanation is very interesting to me. I like learning about all kinds of lifestyles and find that it offers a lot of insight into folks and perceptions.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope you continue to!

Ok, that's all for now. Oh, btw, does your mother know that you are a witch now? Do any other family members? And how did the name "MysticWolf" come to you?

See ya soon.

Cali

126banner2.jpg

Hi Cali! I will change the text on there to something else as soon as I finish up this post. How about "Taking without asking is not polite" ? I'm glad you like Jenna so much cause she's my baby! I have soooo many more pics of her I need to put up, and also some pics of my two little boys, Dusk and Blaze; my kitties. I will have to post that pic on here soon. Anyway back to Jenna; she's now 13 weeks old, in that pic she was only 6 weeks old. And she is a Beagle-Husky mix. Gosh I love her so much! Yes my mom knows. She just doesn't want me to talk about it around her that's all. She said it makes her uncomfortable. So I just don't talk to her about it. My brother and sister both know; but my sister thinks it's all "poppy-cock" (that's what she said not me) and my brother.... well I don't know what he thinks about it. I guess he probably thinks I'm crazy. *shrugs* My dad is the only one I haven't told, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know. It's just I haven't said anything. He's very much a Christian man so I don't know how well it would go if I told him. And nobody in my extended family knows either except for one cousin, but he only knows because he is a Wiccan and we basically helped each other decide these were the paths we want to follow. I love the way my Magical name came to me! There are all kinds of meditations you can do and I tried some of them but never really seemed to even begin to sense anything during the meditations. But I kept at it for a few months and finally one day I decided it wasn't working and I would just take a break from it for a while. I thought maybe I was trying too hard to discover my name. And after taking a break from the meditations for a couple weeks, like in my signature it came to me when I wasn't even thinking about it. I was sitting at the kitchen table with my neice, and for no reason at all I looked toward my bedroom door and saw a vision of a wolf in the door; like he was my protector watching over me. And instantly "Mystic Wolf" popped into my head and I knew that was my Magical name! And ever since then when I come through that door, or walk past it in the kitchen, I smile knowing that there is a wolf spirit watching and guiding me. I knew all along my name would have something to do with wolves because all my life I have felt drawn to them; I even did a report on wolves in second grade. I just find wolves romantic and mysterious and regal... I could go on forever about them! I love all animals but wolves undoubtedly have always been my favorite.

Latest posts

Back