Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
today i have on icing deep sea (love this, a deep shimmery teal!) & on my toes i have anna sui 908 (a deep shimmery hunter green)

Not sure of the make because I got them done at the salon but they're a pretty pale blue with white french tips. I never would have chosen the look myself, my boyfriend chose it and they're pretty rad.

Toes: OPI My Private Jet (almost black w/multi-color shimmer)

Tips: Halloween style! (orange w/black tips, hehe)

nothing right now, but i plan tonight to paint my toes in a neutral pink and my nails in black&blue (didn't find orange :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ).

This is kind of weird, but...I was going to paint my nails, and put on this new base coat and ridge filler I picked up at CVS. It's white and sort of pearly-looking.

...and I liked it so much once it dried that I just didn't put on any color; I've got pearlescent, off-white nails now. LOL

I am in love with OPI's Russian Navy. I am wearing that on my toes right now.

My fingernails naturally look like they have a French manicure (<3) so they just have a clear coat.

Rimmel Zeitgeist. It has like an oil spill effect in the bottle and it looks different in different lights and different angles, from brown to rose to purple to olive green... very cool!

I just got a mani/pedi this afternoon. I've OPI's Vodka & Caviar on. Gorgeous true red colour!

lucky you ! currently i'm wearing nothing, i'm out of base and no way i wear colorful nailpolish without a base.

i bought Mavala's nail ridger, so now i'm wearing two coats of it. works well and dries really fast ^^ too bad i don't have time to apply some nail polish :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back