Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OPI "Taupeless Beach" from the 2014 Brazil Collection.  A basic light taupey-purple, very classic and elegant for work.

I am keeping mine bare because I just placed a giant Smith and Cult order and I want to be fully prepared to put it on the second I open the box!!

I think I'm going to try Bitter Buddhist first, what a unique color!

I am keeping mine bare because I just placed a giant Smith and Cult order and I want to be fully prepared to put it on the second I open the box!!

I think I'm going to try Bitter Buddhist first, what a unique color!
I never heard of Smith and Cult, so of course I had to look this up. I love the bottles! So cute! But the nail polish is too pricey for me. 

I'm wearing Butter Goss. Love it - pretty rose gold. (Bought a bunch of Butter polishes when they were 50% off at Ulta)

Wearing Zoya Vanessa for Valentine's Day today. What nail polish are you wearing?

nails of the day 2-14-16.jpg

I've been having a huge nail kick lately! About a month ago I only did my nails for special occasions, they just always chipped and I hated to do my right hand. Now, I can't get enough!
I just took of my polish, but for the past three days I was wearing OPI Natural Nail base coat, Nails Inc Gel Effect in Mayfair Lane (got in a LE Birchbox), NCLA Heart Attack (clear base with pink and red metallic hearts from a pass Glossybox... I think it was?), and my Kiss Jet Dry topcoat (Love this stuff! So cheap too). I think in the morning I am going to paint my nails on a more purple note, after I let my poor acetone soaked nails alone for a bit!

Had some free time on my hands last night, so I did a base coat of Kozmic Colours in white and added a top coat of Formula X by Sephora.  I love this top coat as it really masks the imperfections made underneath lol :D

IMG_20160225_095310_edit_edit.jpg

Instead of shaking your polish up and down, roll it between your hands to eradicate and prevent air bubbles. If you paint air bubbles onto your nails, they'll chip faster. I also use the Lady Soma Skin & Nail cream about once a day, and my nails do not chip at all. 

I just did my nails with Rimmel Hot Gossip, it's bright red with a bit of a sparkle, and it looks good for work. And I just painted my toenails with Barry M Shocking Pink, a really fun pink color :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back