Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never wear nail polish on my fingers, only on my toes. My grandmother was a manicurist and she would always tell me how cheap and unkempt chipped nail polish looked. Ever since then I have had a complex about finger nail polish. Usually I just wear clear or nothing at all. Everytime I wear a color the alcohol and cleaning products I use daily eats it off.

I am wearing Vamp red by CG. I love the dark nails. I have been looking for a chocolate brown nail polish though...I think that would look so cool!

Nothing. A friend gave me a half finished OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress though, and I'm wondering if maybe I'll get disciplined enough to try it out this weekend. I kind of prefer bare nails on myself, simply because I don't take the greatest care of my nails. (Nibble them, etc.)

I'm wearing Duri, "Take Me To The Caribbean" on my fingers and toes.

picname1696430.jpg

Revlon Nail Enamel 15 Teak Rose. I just bought it yesterday. I'm loving the color.

Finger Paints nail color in Easel Come, Easel Go (a shimmery silver). With OPI Natural Nail Base Coat & Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.

Latest posts

Back