Nail Polish you're wearing right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the mo nothing, short and clear, But Im going to go buy some today, Mine have gone clumpy and look horrid when I try and use what I have, I like pink tho :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> baby pinks or sparkly glitter.

Right now I have a French Manicure... and on my toes, I have a hot pink color by OPI I forget the name of it and I have silver, black and white designs on my big toes.

Revlon Sheer Mauve. It's so pretty. It's got very subtle shimmer and just a hint of colour. It's lovely for work/everyday look.

I am wearing a Rimmel's Rapid Ruby on my toes. It is the perfect red and there hasn't been any chipping in 3 days.

I'm wearing one coat of each on my finger and toe nails....M·A·C Underlacquer, OPI Got the Blues for Red, and M·A·C Overlacquer.

At the moment I'm wearing Star Gazer nail polish in Black with a top coat of a clear polish that has hot pink sparkles in it.

It looks excellent, even if I do say so myself :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rimmel Lasting finish nail polish in Oyster Pink on fingers

Rimmel Lasting finish nail polish in Pink Punk on toes.

I have white and pink acrylics. I'm boring and just like the french manicure look on me. I love all the cute things everyone else does though. ;-)

currently wearing slightly chipped Nivea Beaute Turbo Colour in Turbo Red. Its coming off tomorrow:)

wearing red on my fingernails...but gonna take it of and do another color..just isn't sure what kind of colour I want.

Nothing on my toes..but might do that too :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Goldie Nail Lacquer in Pillow on my fingers & Victoria's Secret Nail Lacquer in Explosive on my toes.

right now nothing-

i'm trying to give my nails time to grow. when i do wear nail polish, its usually a red. love red np:)

Latest posts

Back