Naked Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got my naked box 1 yesterday, its grey still can't post pics on here for some reason. it on my link below though. I'm currently waiting for boxes before that was ordered, all in uk but because of 5 days off at easter and bank holiday this weekend everything is so backlogged its all taking ages to arrive,i believe europe is the same because of the late easter.

I wonder where are all those Nakedboxes that were supposed to be shipped 2-3 days after purchase. I mean for instance boxes 3-6. They were on sale on 22-23.04. Have you got the box or at least the tracking number. I am still waiting for any info on 2 boxes ordered these days.

I wonder where are all those Nakedboxes that were supposed to be shipped 2-3 days after purchase. I mean for instance boxes 3-6. They were on sale on 22-23.04. Have you got the box or at least the tracking number. I am still waiting for any info on 2 boxes ordered these days.
Some boxes (nakedbox 10 & 11) ships 4-5 days after purchase.

I guess they couldn't cope with the volume and added some days to process the order. They usually send out tracking 2 days after I order. I assume the whole process takes 10 days or so (if you are in USA) and 3-4 more days (if you are in Europe--- where I am btw~)  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Some boxes (nakedbox 10 & 11) ships 4-5 days after purchase.

I guess they couldn't cope with the volume and added some days to process the order. They usually send out tracking 2 days after I order. I assume the whole process takes 10 days or so (if you are in USA) and 3-4 more days (if you are in Europe--- where I am btw~)  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You are right. However I ordered my boxes on 22.04 and they claimed they ship within 2-3 days. Even if they shipped it in 6 days, on 28.04 the tracking number should be provided by 30.05. I don't mind if they ship in 2 weeks if only they say so. Some other boxes were shipped to me on 1.05 and I've got the tracking number next day.

The delivery is something else but I still don't know if my boxes ordered almost 2 weeks ago had been shipped at all. Eh...

You are right. However I ordered my boxes on 22.04 and they claimed they ship within 2-3 days. Even if they shipped it in 6 days, on 28.04 the tracking number should be provided by 30.05. I don't mind if they ship in 2 weeks if only they say so. Some other boxes were shipped to me on 1.05 and I've got the tracking number next day.

The delivery is something else but I still don't know if my boxes ordered almost 2 weeks ago had been shipped at all. Eh...
So true tho. Sometimes I only get the tracking after I have received the box. Lol.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you'll get your box soon!

OMG. Just like you said. My boxes have just arrived. I should go to any patience therapy:)
lol I know, same here. I use to call my post office, and hurrass them when my things wouldn't be here on time

I own the Makeon Gel Eye Pencil (Season 1) which is part of Naked Box #12. (not sure why the link url has 'nakedbox-16' for box 12)

I really like these eye pencils as they definitely are long-lasting and water-proof! I also like that they have a short amount of time after application before they become smudge-proof (~5-10 secs). 

I bought these pencils separately & think this box is a great deal if you were thinking about getting these gel eyeliner pencils.

Only negative is that the consistency of the pencil, for my under-eye area, feels a bit too thick and 'dry' and did not glide as easily as when using the pencils for my upper eye areas (waterline, corners, etc.)  Could be a personal skin quality thing, or just an under-eye (eye bag) skin quality thing, in general.  I haven't tried warming up the pencil with a blow dryer or anything; I'm hoping that will make the application a bit softer for the under-eye areas.

I own the Makeon Gel Eye Pencil (Season 1) which is part of Naked Box #12. (not sure why the link url has 'nakedbox-16' for box 12)

I really like these eye pencils as they definitely are long-lasting and water-proof! I also like that they have a short amount of time after application before they become smudge-proof (~5-10 secs). 

I bought these pencils separately & think this box is a great deal if you were thinking about getting these gel eyeliner pencils.

Only negative is that the consistency of the pencil, for my under-eye area, feels a bit too thick and 'dry' and did not glide as easily as when using the pencils for my upper eye areas (waterline, corners, etc.)  Could be a personal skin quality thing, or just an under-eye (eye bag) skin quality thing, in general.  I haven't tried warming up the pencil with a blow dryer or anything; I'm hoping that will make the application a bit softer for the under-eye areas.
Thanks for the review, as I just ordered that box - that's really helpful as my biggest issue with E/L is definitely smudging/migration. 

I got the Naked box #14 because I really wanted those Slowganic cleansers.  Getting the LJH vita propolis ampoule and the Heart Face Pore Sleeping Pack also makes me happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Seriously memebox? I ordered nakedbox #9 almost 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped.  Don't put a shipping date if you can't actually get somewhere in the ballpark!

Seriously memebox? I ordered nakedbox #9 almost 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped.  Don't put a shipping date if you can't actually get somewhere in the ballpark!
I've pretty much given up on Memebox shipping.  It's just a nice surprise that ends up at my door.  It's so random and even the shipping number is pretty much useless until its a day away from me!

I think all this waiting had made my meme experience stagnant. My friends and I are on a break from spree-ing. I guess they better up their game. :/

I still can't work out why the naked boxes don't have a sub heading under the other boxes on the meme site . And you really need to understand the different boxes to know that you type in naked box.

If these are marketed to say newbies who are scared of ordering a box blind and want to know

what is in a box surely you want to maximise selling by posting with the rest of the boxes . It's almost like you have to go in through the back door and leave through the trap door.
ahh my thoughts exactly! So I've actually emailed memebox about this, and they said they consider nakedboxes to be more special in that they're similar to unboxed luckyboxes.. and there's also a very limited quantity available, so they wanted to maintain a distinction between nakedboxes and other boxes..

That's what they said anyways. And I think it doesn't matter anymore lol I can get my nakedboxes through email notices. 

Hope that helps. 

I've wondered this myself!  

Maybe it's kind of like a reward for those of us on the email list!  I kind of like it because I feel like I'm a loyal customer getting a little "in" to a new box.  I've only been able to find the links in my email, they never show up for me when I type in Naked...  I just realized maybe I should be typing nakedbox instead of just naked.

Back