Naked Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much of a spoiler, because it is a naked box but, uploaded anyways!! So excited to try the Epfora its Nasa technology :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Pretty neat!! The essence and serum smells like caramel!!!!

DSCN1248.JPG
DSCN1239.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
please do a review on it after and the light light eye balm too. I was tempted to order this box too cos I needed a sunblock but I didnt. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

please do a review on it after and the light light eye balm too. I was tempted to order this box too cos I needed a sunblock but I didnt. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yupp!! Yea I already have that sunblock as well, but  had a gut feeling this box would be pretty neat, and it turned out to be. Its not one of the better boxes visually, but after receiving it, I'm glad I purchased it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got this e-mail today:

Thank you for purchase Naked box #14, and we will send your package today (May, 15th) !!

This e-mail is notice for Naked box #14 product about Dr.G Total Active Dual BB Cream SPF50+ PA+++ (Full-size Product).
We will going to send you one of the three type of Dr.G Total Active Dual BB Cream SPF50+ PA+++ (Full-size Product).
As you know, we do not send leaflet which has expain about Naked box #14, however, you can look at the description about Naked box in each Naked box catagory :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Therefore, Dr.G Total Active Dual BB Cream SPF50+ PA+++ (Full-size Product) will be little different with the picture in our website.
Tried a quick search and I couldn't really findd any other types of that BB cream... maybe different shades? Or are they trying to tell me that they'll send a possibly different Dr. G BB cream in the first place? I hope I get the one pictured or one that is still SPF50 PA+++, at any rate.

Got this e-mail today:

Tried a quick search and I couldn't really findd any other types of that BB cream... maybe different shades? Or are they trying to tell me that they'll send a possibly different Dr. G BB cream in the first place? I hope I get the one pictured or one that is still SPF50 PA+++, at any rate.
Well you are right. I looked at the Dr G webpage and there seem to be only one shade for that particular bb cream. Maybe they underestimated the volume of memeboxes and decided to add a different bb cream from the same brand. Check out their range and chart.

I got a notice that Naked Box #14 was shipping today!  And also that one of the products (the full size BB cream) was not  going to look like the pictures?  And that there would be one of three shades sent.  I'm pretty sure thats what it means.

Anyone else get the email?  The BB cream was not why I got the box so I don't really mind if its not the exact thing.

I actually wanted to try out that BB cream since it has the highest SPF (plus PA+++) out of any other BB cream I've seen from Memebox. They don't seem to have different shades, I think they mean a different BB cream from that brand altogether, which are around SPF35 PA++ for the most part. I hope I get the same one as pictured, but it probably won't happen... oh well. D:

Has anyone received their tracking number for the Nakedbox 12-15? They were supposed to ship May 9th but I haven't received mine yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(
i got a tracking for naked 13 today..but then i bought 11, 14, and 15 at the same time but haven't gotten anything for those.

i got a tracking for naked 13 today..but then i bought 11, 14, and 15 at the same time but haven't gotten anything for those.
Seeing this made me realize I never saw tracking for my naked box either.  Although since I got that email maybe they haven't shipped it yet?  ...  I was hoping they'd ship Naked #14 and Memebox #10 together so I could get expedited shipping like they seem to be doing on multiple box orders.

If they shipped your naked box seperately you won't get a tracking number for it, I didn't for mine, and it showed up earlier this week.

I actually wanted to try out that BB cream since it has the highest SPF (plus PA+++) out of any other BB cream I've seen from Memebox. They don't seem to have different shades, I think they mean a different BB cream from that brand altogether, which are around SPF35 PA++ for the most part. I hope I get the same one as pictured, but it probably won't happen... oh well. D:
Yeah, I was not sure what they meant because you are correct, there aren't three shades.  And there are more than three kinds!  Who knows. 

So crazy disappointed that I am not going to be getting Naked box 16. It was the only one I wanted (because of Dr. G Bing Bling Cream) and its now the only one sold out. So sad, should have gotten it before I went to basketball practice.

No info card. I don't know if they said that on the website for earlier Nakedboxes, but they do now. I think it's to save on printing costs?

Tell us how the make up kit is, when you try it!

@Teleez, I ordered that naked box really just for the face cream that's $67. Once I get the box in about two weeks or so. Let me know if still want the bling bling as I don't think it will work for me; and maybe we could do a meme trade.

I am looking for all things Recipe and especially the slow organics cleansers.

Back