Naked Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@catyz I got season 1! Was it possible to get season 2? D:
Hey Athy, um I wasn't sure but the description said Season 1 and 2 (see below) so I thought they might have given out some season 2's? But the colours description only applies to season 1. 

1.MAKEON Mermaid Waterproof Gel Pencil Liner Set (full-size product)

Create captivating eyes in five different colors with first or second season of Makeon's Mermaid Waterproof Gel Eyeliner.

All these eyeliner sets are now in sale check it out!
Just looked - that's actually their regular price. Memebox jacked up the price, then put it on "sale." I think @ (?) pointed this out with a different product in another thread recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked - that's actually their regular price. Memebox jacked up the price, then put it on "sale." I think @ (?) pointed this out with a different product in another thread recently.
Well I checked some unboxings from the superbox 2 where these eyeliners were in and all those information card on the pictures said $39,80 not 29.

mermaid.JPG

Apologies to Memebox - I probably made a mistake. Regardless, the eyeliners are great and totally worth the sale price!

well, this is the original product site: http://www.tosowoong.com/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=103

And after translating won to US dollar, it's $39.41. So Memebox has it cheaper. I always try to find the original product site when comparing prices for the memeshop.
YES good work!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they are honest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> never doubted :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back