Naming Fragrance Lines For Sean, Dave and Gordon

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
According to news sources, Sean Combs (aka rapper, P. Diddy), Sting and Dave Navarro are each planning to create and market their own lines of fragrances.

The rest of this post has been deleted by Calif. as it may be offensive to some.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you are easily offended and without a sense of humor, please stop here and discontinue reading this thread.

Originally Posted by Californian According to news sources, Sean Combs (aka rapper, P. Diddy), Sting and Dave Navarro are each planning to create and market their own lines of fragrances.
I have taken it upon myself to come up with appropriate names for their new fragrance lines. Feel free to post your ideas as well.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Possible P. Diddy's Fragrance Names:

1. "Bust a Move, witch" -(An intoxicating, fast driving fragrance that brings out the sexy ho in you).

2. "Tallent Challenge" -(A stirring fragrance that DARES you to have actual tallent!)

3. "Mo Delicious!" -(After all, what could be "mo delicious" than a good smelling witch?)

Possible Sting Fragrance Names:

1. "Tantric 60" -(For those who like to brag about how they can smell (and last) for a good 20 hours straight at age 60 while sexitizing one's mate in an everlasting yoga position.)

2. "Attitude" -(A superior scent for those of you who are GODS stuck in mere mortal bodies)

3. "Roxanne" -(A cheap bar-scent that's not just for those in the red light district!)

Possible Dave Navarro Frangrance Names:

1. "He She" -(Keep them guessing with a scent that is both masculine and feminine; you never know what you'll attract!)

2. "Drug-o-Choice" -(Better than heroine, this musky scent will make you forget that you're a man ... or a woman ... it won't matter, after all, nothing does!)

3. "Tattoo Tabu" -(An ecclectic purple-colored scent that you paint all over your body because everyone knows your freaky like that any way. They won't bat an eye, but you will smell like Dave's favorite: Grape vodka!)

OMG!!! ROFLMAO..I bow before your throne ..Goddess of Giggles..You made me wet myself

LOL - too funny!

How about one for "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic," or "Fields of Gold," both by Sting? (My fave songs!)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea LOL - too funny!
How about one for "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic," or "Fields of Gold," both by Sting? (My fave songs!)
smile.gif

Poking Fun .....
I LOVED him in The Police! Great Band!! I also like his rendition of Hendrix's "Little Wing," as well as some of his modern stuff like that one song with the Middle Eastern singer in the background.

I've been a Police fan since 4th grade! ha!

Thanks for seeing that I am just having fun with all of this!

Originally Posted by Californian Poking Fun .....
I LOVED him in The Police! Great Band!! I also like his rendition of Hendrix's "Little Wing," as well as some of his modern stuff like that one song with the Middle Eastern singer in the background.

I've been a Police fan since 4th grade! ha!

Thanks for seeing that I am just having fun with all of this!

LOL - of course! I'm not that serious that I'd take your post too seriously. It's all good.
wink.gif
I just was trying to think up some funny stuff for those songs.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back