Nars and Smashbox?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are Nars and Smashbox brands at all related? They both use this black rubbery-feeling packaging.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I don't think so...the packaging is probably just a coincidence. That's what I figured. Regardless, I love my new Nars blush (Orgasm). I'll probably get a couple more.

Originally Posted by spazbaby That's what I figured. Regardless, I love my new Nars blush (Orgasm). I'll probably get a couple more. you should try nars lip gloss in orgasim,looks great with the blush!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 you should try nars lip gloss in orgasim,looks great with the blush!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
I agree too with Nydoll23, and Orgasm lipgloss looks great too with Stila's lip pencil in Melon.

yeah, i love my orgasm! it's a great neutral shade that goes well with everything! and since it has that shimmer if gives this "glow" that i LOVE!

i bought orgasm l/g, but it was too thick for me so i returned it. i'm sure it's pretty though
smile.gif

You ladies are so lucky
tongue.gif
I love Nars blush colors but for some reason I started to break out when I use them
icon_sad.gif
The only brand blush I can use without any problems is Chanel. Pricey but worth it
icon_cheesygrin.gif

aww that sucks lilla! but chanel is pretty and "glamorous"! i want some chanel stuff. hehe

I've got NARS blush in Torrid. This is a fav of mine. Love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Jealous of you guys who has no problems .....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen I've got NARS blush in Torrid. This is a fav of mine. Love it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back