nars face glow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This nars face glow looks really interesting and i want to buy it, but is it the same as my revlon skin lights?? If it is then i dont need to waste another $30

Here's a pic of the product

200.jpg

LOL,

Maiho you are NUTS! You are the biggest makeup affecionado that I know of. I hereby coronate you Makeup Expert of 2004 and you can put that on your resume when you apply at Nordstroms!!!

You are the insatiable queen -- you are now CROWNED!

(P.S. when the king comes along, may his wallet be fat!!) heheh

frogani.gif

Yes Jules! This is THE place to do it. Sigh.. Just giving Maiho a hard time. Heh heh heh

icon_evil.gif

hahah thanks for the title!!! Yep, thats me, im a make up freak. I'm totally crazy i know. Nordstrom doesnt know what it's missing by not giving me a chance. hehe

Originally Posted by Californian LOL, Maiho you are NUTS! You are the biggest makeup affecionado that I know of. I hereby coronate you Makeup Expert of 2004 and you can put that on your resume when you apply at Nordstroms!!!

You are the insatiable queen -- you are now CROWNED!

(P.S. when the king comes along, may his wallet be fat!!) heheh

frogani.gif

I have a feeling that Revlon will do the same job. I haven't tried either of the products so I can't really say. Besides I'm not the best person to answer to this because I'm a real sucker for makeup and wanna try all the products out there. I would try them all too if I was a millionaire. The billion dollar beauty industry advertising campaings don't go waste on me.
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back