NARS Spring 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Golden Bisque/Shimmering Sage

Hint of Pink w/Gold Shimer/ Golden Honey

Yellow opal/Shimmering Citron

Sheer Cherry

Crystal Topaz

Natural Glow

Azalea Pink

The Nico Blush sounds like it would be lovely on fair complected gals like Reija or Scarlette.

I'm thinking I'll prob. want the Pillow Talk l/g.

I'll have to see the e/s duos in person. So far, they aren't doing much for me.

Thanks for the post PnkCosmo!

Yea, I'll have to check out those e/s in person too. The Windstar duo looks like it could be pretty - I love soft gold shimmer. I'm so torn on what to buy with my Sephora gift certificate! With this post and recent talk on the boards about Nars, I'm thinking about getting something from his line. Should I jump on the Nars Orgasm l/g bandwagon?
smile.gif

Woohoo, i don't feel any lemmings coming on!! All the products look great, they're just not me! Thanks for posting PnkCosmo
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Thanks for the post PnkCosmo!
Yea, I'll have to check out those e/s in person too. The Windstar duo looks like it could be pretty - I love soft gold shimmer. I'm so torn on what to buy with my Sephora gift certificate! With this post and recent talk on the boards about Nars, I'm thinking about getting something from his line. Should I jump on the Nars Orgasm l/g bandwagon?
smile.gif

Yeah, you'd prob. like the Orgasm l/g.
I really like the new NARS Velvet Matte lip pencils.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...dPaginate=true

They layer wonderfully under gloss! So much nicer than a regular lip liner.

Tortola, Sex Machine, or Sierra would all look great under the Orgasm l/g.

Latest posts

Back