Natasha Beddingfield (sp?)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i kind of like this song by natasha beddingfield!!! i'm not sure what it's called but on one part she goes, "i love ya, i love ya, i love ya". (aren't i a good singer??). Anyways, in the video she is dancing with a cartoon stereo, if you still have no clue what i'm talking about. has anyone heard her cd? i want to know if it would be worth it to buy?

Originally Posted by jennyb i kind of like this song by natasha beddingfield!!! i'm not sure what it's called but on one part she goes, "i love ya, i love ya, i love ya". (aren't i a good singer??). Anyways, in the video she is dancing with a cartoon stereo, if you still have no clue what i'm talking about. has anyone heard her cd? i want to know if it would be worth it to buy? Hmmm... never heard of her before.
icon_confused.gif

i know neither had i till a week ago!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thanks for the response though

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm... never heard of her before.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb oh yeah!! im sure that's the song because i recognize the i love you part. that's funny about the name!!! I thought I read it wrong at first.. lol

i LOVE that song!!!!! the video is kind of weird though. lol.

i looked on itunes, and that's her only song i think

i heard that she number 1 in the uk. the video is weird, but i think it grows on you (or me)!

Originally Posted by Liz i LOVE that song!!!!! the video is kind of weird though. lol.
i looked on itunes, and that's her only song i think

Heres some more of her songs she has released in the UK incase you wanted to check them out

'I bruise easily'

'Single'

'Unwritten'

'size matters'

and Jenny B that song is deffo called 'These words'

thanks for your help you guys. have any of you heard these other songs mentioned???

Originally Posted by Marisol I like that song too. I am thinking of paying the $25 for the import CD. lol. i'll just wait till it comes out here in the US. heheshe's being played on mtv or ch1, so it might not be too long till she comes out here

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i'll just wait till it comes out here in the US. heheshe's being played on mtv or ch1, so it might not be too long till she comes out here

I actually just checked Blubster and found 6 of her songs. I can use that $25 to buy more MAC. ::insert evil laugh::

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE unwritten! it's one of my favorite songs. i can play it over and over and not get sick of it.

isn't she daniel's sister? they both have such good voices.

oh, and i don't think you can find her songs because her last name is spelled "bedingfield"
smile.gif
i use ares to download music and lots came up!

is unwritten an upbeat song or a slow song?? what jandra (i hope you know what i'm talking about, i have no clue how to spell this word) does her music fit into??? my fave music is classic rock (pink floyd, etc), 80s music (morrisey, the cure, etc), and accoustic music (david grey, pete yorn, etc). is this considered Pop??

Originally Posted by Jennifer i LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE unwritten! it's one of my favorite songs. i can play it over and over and not get sick of it.
isn't she daniel's sister? they both have such good voices.

oh, and i don't think you can find her songs because her last name is spelled "bedingfield"
smile.gif
i use ares to download music and lots came up!

Originally Posted by Jennifer isn't she daniel's sister? they both have such good voices. Yup she is.
_PAbedingfields.jpg

I dont know how blubster works, but were you able to listen to those 6 songs?

Originally Posted by Marisol I actually just checked Blubster and found 6 of her songs. I can use that $25 to buy more MAC. ::insert evil laugh::

Originally Posted by jennyb I dont know how blubster works, but were you able to listen to those 6 songs? 

I was able to download them all. Blubster is a peer to peer file sharing program.

Latest posts

Back