Quantcast

Naughty or Nice?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Santa is checking his list! Have you been naughty or nice this year?

Reaction score
I've been SO nice & Santa knows it so he better be good to me this year!! (LOL!)

How about you Harley?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 I've been SO nice & Santa knows it so he better be good to me this year!! (LOL!)
How about you Harley?

I'm pleading the 5th. "I Refuse To Answer On The Grounds That I May Incriminate Myself"
. J/K--Actually I think I have been very good or at the very least have tried to be.

Reaction score
LMAO!! I suppose i would usually say that but i think i've been extra good this year!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 I'm pleading the 5th. "I Refuse To Answer On The Grounds That I May Incriminate Myself"
. J/K--Actually I think I have been very good or at the very least have tried to be.
LOL!
i'll admit that i was a little bit of both this year.

Reaction score
I've been nice... and sometimes being too nice can backfire on you - so I'm going with the Nice, but secrety wanting Naughty... LOL
I'll still end up on the Nice list - but it's fun to at least THINK about the bad side LOL

Reaction score
Gotta go with nice. Any not-niceness was caused by things beyond my control at the time.

Reaction score
"Hmmmmm.... Julia... Julia.... Oh there she is.... Under the "Always Nice except for PMS at TOM" Column!
j/k

Reaction score
LOL!!! Well, that, and the evil "Pill."

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 "Hmmmmm.... Julia... Julia.... Oh there she is.... Under the "Always Nice except for PMS at TOM" Column!
j/k

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 "Hmmmmm.... Julia... Julia.... Oh there she is.... Under the "Always Nice except for PMS at TOM" Column!
j/k
LMAO! Janelle, ask your Santa Smiley what list i'm under!

Reaction score
Santa Smiley says you're on the "Too scared to Download SMiley Central " List... which means you're still technically on the nice list... but you're present won't be decorated with with JUMBO smileys.. only the basic emoticons! :)

LOL

Reaction score
OMG, my tummy is sore from laughing.. You're way too funny!! Tell Santa Smiley, i'm considering downloading Smiley Central and ask him if i do will i get extra pressies??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 OMG, my tummy is sore from laughing.. You're way too funny!! Tell Santa Smiley, i'm considering downloading Smiley Central and ask him if i do will i get extra pressies?? He says "Maybeeeeeeee" LOL (Also gave me a *wink* for you!)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea LOL!!! Well, that, and the evil "Pill."
Santa Smiley says he will refer you to his cousin, The Endocronlogist Elf. LOL

Latest posts