Naughty or Nice?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been SO nice & Santa knows it so he better be good to me this year!! (LOL!)

How about you Harley?

Originally Posted by laura127 I've been SO nice & Santa knows it so he better be good to me this year!! (LOL!)
How about you Harley?

I'm pleading the 5th. "I Refuse To Answer On The Grounds That I May Incriminate Myself"
icon_lol.gif
. J/K--Actually I think I have been very good or at the very least have tried to be.

LMAO!! I suppose i would usually say that but i think i've been extra good this year!

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 I'm pleading the 5th. "I Refuse To Answer On The Grounds That I May Incriminate Myself"
icon_lol.gif
. J/K--Actually I think I have been very good or at the very least have tried to be.
LOL!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i'll admit that i was a little bit of both this year.
wink.gif

I've been nice... and sometimes being too nice can backfire on you - so I'm going with the Nice, but secrety wanting Naughty... LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll still end up on the Nice list - but it's fun to at least THINK about the bad side LOL
icon_twisted.gif

"Hmmmmm.... Julia... Julia.... Oh there she is.... Under the "Always Nice except for PMS at TOM" Column!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
j/k
wink.gif

LOL!!! Well, that, and the evil "Pill."
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 "Hmmmmm.... Julia... Julia.... Oh there she is.... Under the "Always Nice except for PMS at TOM" Column!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
j/k
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 "Hmmmmm.... Julia... Julia.... Oh there she is.... Under the "Always Nice except for PMS at TOM" Column!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
j/k
wink.gif
LMAO! Janelle, ask your Santa Smiley what list i'm under!

Santa Smiley says you're on the "Too scared to Download SMiley Central " List... which means you're still technically on the nice list... but you're present won't be decorated with with JUMBO smileys.. only the basic emoticons! :)

LOL

OMG, my tummy is sore from laughing.. You're way too funny!! Tell Santa Smiley, i'm considering downloading Smiley Central and ask him if i do will i get extra pressies??

Originally Posted by laura127 OMG, my tummy is sore from laughing.. You're way too funny!! Tell Santa Smiley, i'm considering downloading Smiley Central and ask him if i do will i get extra pressies?? He says "Maybeeeeeeee" LOL (Also gave me a *wink* for you!)

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea LOL!!! Well, that, and the evil "Pill."
wink.gif
Santa Smiley says he will refer you to his cousin, The Endocronlogist Elf. LOL

Latest posts

Back