need advice on sephora order.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im so indecisive! ok.....heres the problem. im a bit stingy with new purchases, and i cant decide what to get. most of the brands that sephora carries arent available in my area, so ive never tried them out. the ones that are available, well, i know those like the back of my hand and have everything i need from them. i thought i wanted stella by stella mccartney, but i just swapped for a full sized bottle. i think imight want benefit maybe baby, but im not sure if i like it enough to have an entire bottle.

so far i know that i want the anna sui hand mirror. im also thinking of nars the multiple in south beach, and anna sui lip rouge jar 300.

i have $75 to spend, but its ok if i go over. im going to try to swap for the nars multiple, and if no one wants to, i *think* ill go ahead and order it. then again, WnW makes these shimmer sticks that look so similar. i think its silly to pay so much for something i can get for a few bucks. the packaging isnt important to me. the more i think about it, i dont even know why i want a multiple so badly all of a sudden! lol. stila kitten shadow was a maybe, but theyre out of stock.

so......what do you recommend? i was thinking maybe a stila lip glaze, but again, i can get a bonne bell one for a few bucks. argh!

im a FFF, mac C3, dark hair, dark eyes. im open to any color suggestions, but i just dont need any more blush or green eye shadow.

Jasmine, i have a South Beach that i'll send you. it was attacked by one of my nieces or nephews who thought it was a "giant crayon."
eek.gif
this way, if you don't like it, toss it.

as for the AS mirror, don't bother. it's cheap plastic & is really cute, but not a total necessity. if you've been craving it though, try ebay first before you take the plunge @ Sephora.

lastly, here's a coupon code for $10-off your next Sephora order: F45D64E. i think it's a 1x use only & expires 02.15.05.

HTH!
wink.gif

You must get the anna sui lip rouge jar 300 it is gorgeous.

I'm just starting to luv the line.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good Luck with your choices so much out there it is truly mind boggling.
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse and anna sui lip rouge jar 300. This looks pretty Jas - just checked out the Sephora site... I'm not a big fan of gloss in a pot- it's ok with a brush, but I have nails & is near impossible to get out with my fingers without making a mess and getting all over myself! lol But the color is really pretty.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'd choose NARS the Multiple but only coz i've been dying to try one for ages!!

I know the feeling you have though Jasmine, i've a GC to spend @ Gloss.com but i want so many things that i can't decide what to buy!!!

Welcome to Makeptalk Lily! Hope we can bring some Makeup info to ya!!

Originally Posted by Lily

You must get the anna sui lip rouge jar 300 it is gorgeous.I'm just starting to luv the line.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good Luck with your choices so much out there it is truly mind boggling.
rolleyes.gif

The Maybe Baby lotion is my favorite, I like it better than the actual fragrance. It's only $22 bucks with shimmer in it. We only have one size in the fragrance, 3.4 oz, and it's huge. I am really loving STILL by J.Lo. It's funny because J.Lo wears Maybe Baby and not her own fragrances. Weird. I guess I am just the opposite. =)

Yeah, I've been working for Benefit for two years. I just posted a response to an email from FeistyFemme.. it's going to be quite long.

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yeah, I've been working for Benefit for two years. I just posted a response to an email from FeistyFemme.. it's going to be quite long. Just read it... good info there! Have some GC's from Christmas that I was gonna use on something makeup-related... never knew what kind of stuff they had before - thanks for the info!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks all. i think im going to go ahead and get the anna sui gloss.

as far as the mirror, ive wanted it for about three years. i used to browse the anna sui listings on ebay religiously for accessories. ill have to check again.
smile.gif

gail- thanks so much for the sephora code and the offer for the multiple. you are so generous! (in case you guys dont know, ive had some terriffic swaps with gail, and shes sent me some great RAOK stuff.)

ill mail you, ok?
smile.gif

lily- welcome to MuT!

Latest posts

Back