Need excercises to tighten up the jiggles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It seems the older I get the jigglier my upper arms get..So when I wave so does the jiggle
wink.gif
What can i do to effectively firm this up??

I think we could all use help with the arms and the jiggle.
smile.gif
the upper arms are pretty hard to firm up I've found. Shape has some good workouts on their website www.shape.com. Check out Lose-the-wiggle arm workout for some ideas for moves or One arm at a time workout. I'm going to have to start working on my arms especially since summer is coming and will be time for tank tops. Thanks for bringing the subject up!

Anything T-Tapp: www.t-tapp.com, Callanetics, Pilates, 6-week body makeover workout, swimming, dry brushing, Fanie Nutritone or Elastin lotion and Contour creme.

Oh yes Fanie Contour Creme is awesome. I put it on the first time a couple of days ago and it really helped with my cellulite areas on my thighs. They look a lot smoother now. This is way better cellulite cream than anything I've ever used and I've used all of them out from a drugstore cellulite creams to the high-end cellulite creams like Clarins etc.

Fanie Nutritone can be used daily on those touch areas. I use Contour cream irregularly - funny but true story... one Sunday morning I thought I'd have enough time by myself to do the mask/wrap thing before my Sweetheart came home from Church. I'd been sick & figured why not... get rid of toxins from the outside in, sweat out a few more from the inside out. Well... he got home before I got unwrapped & unfrozen. Naturally, this isn't a scenario where clothes are necessary, esp. when alone. This took on a whole new 'met at the door in saran wrap' result. Quite funny actually. He couldn't quite figure out what I was doing or how to control his face. What a hoot. It's a good thing he's got a short memory & a long sense of humor. Except for my biscuits story...

I like to lift ding dongs and twinkies before I eat them. It cuts down on the fat and the guilt.
8_3_16.gif

My Jody loves Twinkies...so I buy & workout, he eats & works it off...sigh...

mark by Avon has some new Butt Firming cream, that can be used all over, but I'm not sure how it would work with this scenario. I've yet to try it (still waiting for a local rep to reply to me to help me get started).
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Californian I like to lift ding dongs and twinkies before I eat them. It cuts down on the fat and the guilt.
8_3_16.gif
ROFLOL - I love this smiley! How funny!!! Cali, you rock!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ok girl - how do you do it? eat the bunny & still look cute...i bet that's you in real time...

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH ok girl - how do you do it? eat the bunny & still look cute...i bet that's you in real time... LOL - I don't know about Cali, but that was me until I was in college. *Then* it all started to catch up with me, so now I have to watch what I eat.
icon_redface.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back