Quantcast

Need help cuz I cant remember...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
does anyone remember which person was on the board over the past few days lemming blue pigment?
I need to find her.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Never2muchMU does anyone remember which person was on the board over the past few days lemming blue pigment?
I need to find her.
Hmmmm... not a clue hun... Sorry!
Did you do a search on 'blue pigment'??

Reaction score
Hey Janelle, read your PM.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmmm... not a clue hun... Sorry!
Did you do a search on 'blue pigment'??

Reaction score
I also need some help. I can't remember who mentioned a foundation by Stila, if I'm not mistaken, that gives a dewy, not oily look. Where are all the Stila ladies? I'd really appreciate it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sofia I also need some help. I can't remember who mentioned a foundation by Stila, if I'm not mistaken, that gives a dewy, not oily look. Where are all the Stila ladies? I'd really appreciate it. Trisha is your #1 Stila chick since she works for them and truly believes in their product. Here is the review of the illuminating liquid foundation that gives a dewy look. It was written up by Jennifer.

Reaction score
That's it!!! Thank you so much Marisol. It didn't cross my mind to check the reviews. I'm thinking the dewy look would look better than a matte look for a daytime wedding I'm in. You have been great help to me tonight!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sofia That's it!!! Thank you so much Marisol. It didn't cross my mind to check the reviews. I'm thinking the dewy look would look better than a matte look for a daytime wedding I'm in. You have been great help to me tonight! Anytime Sofia. That is what we are here for. Did you find the review helpful?
I often forget to look at teh reviews so that is why I try to point people to them.