Need Opinions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I live in Honolulu, I can wear open-toed shoes year-round. I found these cute leather thongs, but am unsure b/c of the price ($88). Honest opinions are welcome.

Thanks!

Oh I love sandals on girls! LOve love love them

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Since I live in Honolulu, I can wear open-toed shoes year-round. I found these cute leather thongs, but am unsure b/c of the price ($88). Honest opinions are welcome.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by keaLoha Since I live in Honolulu, I can wear open-toed shoes year-round. I found these cute leather thongs, but am unsure b/c of the price ($88). Honest opinions are welcome.
Thanks!

I've just converted the price to pounds and it doesn't seem too bad. I don't normally like sandals, but they're really nice. I think you should get them.

My vote is for you to get them too! I love 'em!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Since I live in Honolulu, I can wear open-toed shoes year-round. I found these cute leather thongs, but am unsure b/c of the price ($88). Honest opinions are welcome.
Thanks!

Oooh, I want a pair!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Where did you find these ones Gail?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh I love sandals on girls! LOve love love them Got one of those foot fetish things going there Tony?
icon_lol.gif

I wouldn't spend that much on a regular pair of flip flops... but these are really cute... and apparently well made since they are leather - I'd go for it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They're cute.
smile.gif
But $88?!?!

If you love them, go for it. It's always worth it if you HAVE to have them, IMO.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They look like they're totally your style, too (well, from what I can gather from knowing you for the little while that I have).
tongue.gif

Thanks!

I know that's the thing. I absolutely adore them, but don't know if I could bring myself to paying $88 on slippers. That's the local girl in me.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I'm going to sleep on them for the next day or two & if I still dream about them, then I'll splurge.
wink.gif

Well, if you dream about them, you MUST have them. You have no choice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I know that's the thing. I absolutely adore them, but don't know if I could bring myself to paying $88 on slippers. That's the local girl in me.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I'm going to sleep on them for the next day or two & if I still dream about them, then I'll splurge.
wink.gif

I think they're cute and they look comfy. I agree with Jess..so let us know if you dream about them. LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Well, if you dream about them, you MUST have them. You have no choice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They are really cute. They could go with almost anything. They are made out of leather, which more than likely means that you will get plenty of wear out of them. I say go for it!

Originally Posted by wongy74 Well, if you dream about them, you MUST have them. You have no choice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Very true Jess! Which would explain all the $ I've spent at MAC lately.... I lemm... I dream... I BUY!!! It's enevitable! Like an act of God. And who am I not to heed the call!?!? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They're a little flashy for me but if they go with some of your outfits they would be cute! However I would personally would never consider buying them because of the price tag -- I don't think I've ever bought a pair of shoes that cost more than $60 in my life, not even for special occasions like prom or my wedding!
eek.gif
But if you're just dying to have them and can afford it, go for it!

very cute. but $88 for flipflops? I wouldn't. But then again, if I lived in Honolulu, maybe i would...

Latest posts

Back