Neutra-Air VS Oust Fan?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i just got the neutra air thing i had been using the oust fan which i do like but I was curious.

what do ya'll think which is better?

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i just got the neutra air thing i had been using the oust fan which i do like but I was curious.what do ya'll think which is better?

Sorry - haven't used either... I have the Febreze air effects sprays.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Sorry - haven't used either... I have the Febreze air effects sprays.
wink.gif
i have those too

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i have those too Your house must smell really good! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Your house must smell really good! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i have animals so i am paranoid so i try everything lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i have animals so i am paranoid so i try everything lol LOL I love my Yankee Candle tarts... they'll smell up an entire room for days!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL I love my Yankee Candle tarts... they'll smell up an entire room for days!
wink.gif
i never got into burning tarts.... i should try those

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i never got into burning tarts.... i should try those Oooh - I have about as many tarts as I do eyeshadows!! lol (if not more!
icon_redface.gif
) They are cheap, and they are so scented... each one will last for days!
smile.gif
Plus you can pop em' out and change them if you want a new scent. I usually get my burners at the $1 store or at Michael's art/craft store... the burners they sell @ Yankee are kinda pricey - and the cheapies do the job just as well! (Wicks n' Sticks usually have some on clearance for thier 'out of season' ones... They might have scenes on them that aren't "right" for the time of year - but at like 80% off.. who cares! lol I have ones w/ apples on it that I got AFTER the fall for $3.00 LOL) Then you just need a big bag of unscented tealights (that you can get at Kmart cheap) and some Yankee Tarts that are like $11.99 for 12 of them. (Mix n' match)
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oooh - I have about as many tarts as I do eyeshadows!! lol (if not more!
icon_redface.gif
) They are cheap, and they are so scented... each one will last for days!
smile.gif
Plus you can pop em' out and change them if you want a new scent. I usually get my burners at the $1 store or at Michael's art/craft store... the burners they sell @ Yankee are kinda pricey - and the cheapies do the job just as well! (Wicks n' Sticks usually have some on clearance for thier 'out of season' ones... They might have scenes on them that aren't "right" for the time of year - but at like 80% off.. who cares! lol I have ones w/ apples on it that I got AFTER the fall for $3.00 LOL) Then you just need a big bag of unscented tealights (that you can get at Kmart cheap) and some Yankee Tarts that are like $11.99 for 12 of them. (Mix n' match)
smile.gif
hhm i might have to check those out.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 hhm i might have to check those out. I think you'll like them... there's so many different scents
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think you'll like them... there's so many different scents
smile.gif
i had a tart years ago but i never burned it

Actually I haven't tried either...hmmmm.....You're gonna think I'm nuts, but I use perfumes (the ones I don't wear anymore)...lol Rather than throw them out, I go around spritzing & spritzing ..The perfume scents last longer that the regular air fresheners !!! LOL
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Actually I haven't tried either...hmmmm.....You're gonna think I'm nuts, but I use perfumes (the ones I don't wear anymore)...lol Rather than throw them out, I go around spritzing & spritzing ..The perfume scents last longer that the regular air fresheners !!! LOL
biggrin.gif
i like a continuous thing so i like ones that run often (like the fan or the plug in dealies) and fyi if you have an airwick thing then you dont need to buy the whole neutra-air plug in the airwick thing fits the neutra air oil refill (i wish i knew that b4 i spent 7 bucks on the stupid thing)

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i like a continuous thing so i like ones that run often (like the fan or the plug in dealies) and fyi if you have an airwick thing then you dont need to buy the whole neutra-air plug in the airwick thing fits the neutra air oil refill (i wish i knew that b4 i spent 7 bucks on the stupid thing) I probably have a few airwick contains laying around....that's a good post, too bad they don't tell you that the damn thing fits in the Airwick holders !!!

Originally Posted by K*O* I probably have a few airwick contains laying around....that's a good post, too bad they don't tell you that the damn thing fits in the Airwick holders !!! yea i know cus i read the box first. it fits the airwick scented oil pluggies.
I was pissed when i saw the shape of the container and i grabbed an airwick thing i have here and was able to put it in the neutra air thing with no problem at all. i could have saved 3 and a half bucks

Latest posts

Back