Quantcast

Never used mac

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So are the MAC eyeshadows and concealers good? I want a bright grass/lime green, what's good?

Reaction score
I love MAC. Check ouy Trisha's notepad so you can check out her many looks.

Reaction score
trisha's notepad is the best for that cus i don't wear any lime green or grass green shadows i have darker greens but nothing that bright

Reaction score
I'm new to the MAC obsession, but they're shadows are awesome! So pigmented and bold! Definitely check out Trisha's notepad for some real life color pics!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 So are the MAC eyeshadows and concealers good? I want a bright grass/lime green, what's good? Juxt is a light grass green (satin finish)...I can´t think of a lime green one though. HTH!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 So are the MAC eyeshadows and concealers good? I want a bright grass/lime green, what's good? FYI - Once you go MAC, you never go back!

Liz

Reaction score
defintiely check out trisha's notepad. sha has more mac shadows than anyone else here i think.

i like mac because they're moederately priced for department store makeup. and there are a TON of colors.

some greens are :

juxt - light shimmery green

sprout - a little darker than juxt

swimming - a little darker than sprout

humid - darkest of the grass green colors, but it is kind of dark.

forest green, green, and kelly green are nice mac pigments which are loose, very pigmented mac colors. you can get samples of pigments on ebay.

Liz

Reaction score
if you want to get guacamole, i just ordered one on nordstroms.com. haven't received it yet.

Reaction score
Mac is awesome and a great addiction!

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 So are the MAC eyeshadows and concealers good? I want a bright grass/lime green, what's good?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol FYI - Once you go MAC, you never go back!
That's so true.. LOL

Reaction score
I would say stick to whatever you're wearing in your avatar! It looks great, very bold!

I'm a MAC virgin too...don't have access to it in my neck of the woods. I hope to make a purchase online next payday and catch the bug!

Reaction score
If you want a good MAC concealor, try the new Moisturecover. It's really creamy & hydrating. Stay away from the hard concealor in the round pots!

As for lime green... I'll add Silly Goose (shadow) and Chartru (paint) to the list!

Reaction score
I haven't seen Silly Goose before. I am gonna have to check it out

Originally Posted by Joyeuux If you want a good MAC concealor, try the new Moisturecover. It's really creamy & hydrating. Stay away from the hard concealor in the round pots!
As for lime green... I'll add Silly Goose (shadow) and Chartru (paint) to the list!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla I haven't seen Silly Goose before. I am gonna have to check it out
You know, it's not online (I just discovered this) but some counters may have it. And of course Ebay.

Reaction score
Joy, I just checked Mac site and ebay. One picture in ebay looks really nice and I hope it is like that in real life too. You know which one I'm talking about right
It looks like such a pretty bright green. I am going to Denver tomorrow and I hope they have it already....

Originally Posted by Joyeuux You know, it's not online (I just discovered this) but some counters may have it. And of course Ebay.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla Joy, I just checked Mac site and ebay. One picture in ebay looks really nice and I hope it is like that in real life too. You know which one I'm talking about right
It looks like such a pretty bright green. I am going to Denver tomorrow and I hope they have it already.... It's a fun one! Esp. with your hazel eyes!

Reaction score
I hope I hope I hope they have the new colors in Denver.... Thanks Joy.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux It's a fun one! Esp. with your hazel eyes!

Latest posts