never2muchmu

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
where did you go?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer where did you go?
frown.gif
Tracey got a job in Florida, so she moved down there (from Maryland) over the past 2 weeks and settling in... then she'll be back!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Tracey got a job in Florida, so she moved down there (from Maryland) over the past 2 weeks and settling in... then she'll be back!
smile.gif
oh, good! i thought she just up and left us. i was about to kick some butt.

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, good! i thought she just up and left us. i was about to kick some butt. Nah! I think she's just as much obsessed with this place as the rest of us! LOL
wink.gif

i wonder if she's found all the shopping areas in her new place
biggrin.gif
that's what i did when i first move to places. lol. i learn how to get around the towns and get to the most important places. hehe

OOOHHHH, I just saw this post! I'm trying to read thru the board and catch up on all that I've missed and it seems like I missed A LOT!! Yeah, I've been moving and now I'm settled into my new place so I can hang out here again.... I MISSED THIS DOGGONE BOARD SO MUCH!!! ( I have to say words like that since I live in the boonies now) LOL!!

Anyway, Jennifer and everyone I am back in full effect and ready to chat my head off!!!

As for shopping, there's no Nordies here!
icon_eek.gif
The closest MAC store is about 45 minutes away and there is no Sephora at all!!! I dont know what I'm gonna do. Mail order is fine, but I need to actually see stuff before I buy. What's a girl to do?
icon_sad.gif

yay! you're back!

i hope you're liking it in your new place, even though there's not much makeup shopping! good luck!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU As for shopping, there's no Nordies here!
icon_eek.gif
The closest MAC store is about 45 minutes away and there is no Sephora at all!!! I dont know what I'm gonna do. Mail order is fine, but I need to actually see stuff before I buy. What's a girl to do?
icon_sad.gif
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about that. You will have to do trips to your nearest city and do major make-up damage when you go.
icon_biggrin.gif

yay! glad you're back!! i always liked reading about your hauls. lol

i totally know how you feel about not having a closer nordies or sephora. my closest ones are like and hour and half away
frown.gif
. luckily, my macy's has mac and few other counters though
frown.gif

what are closest to you?

There's a Macy's, Dilliard, and Saks near me but none of them have MAC. I was accosted by an SA for Sisley and she tried to convert me.
icon_eek.gif
Thats a rather expensive line. I dont wanna spend $26 (?) for one e/s. I just cant do it. Also, it just has no appeal for me. Marisol was right... once you go MAC you cant go back!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yay! glad you're back!! i always liked reading about your hauls. lol
i totally know how you feel about not having a closer nordies or sephora. my closest ones are like and hour and half away
frown.gif
. luckily, my macy's has mac and few other counters though
frown.gif

what are closest to you?

Yep, finally all settled in!! I'm an official 'Southerner' ya'll!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Tracey, welcome back! I, too, was wondering where you went! Well I hope you're settled in down there.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Marisol was right... once you go MAC you cant go back!!
wink.gif
You got that right!

Latest posts

Back