New Aspiring MUA of Ga!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. I'm MarshaC. I'm currently enrolled in a beauty school to be a licensed esthetician; esp makeup. I'm also a cosmetic distributor of Sacha Cosmetics. I love their makeup! I was soulfully sold to MAC until I tried Sacha and loved it!
claps.gif

I love to create different looks and I am strong at blending colors. Whenever I have more images taken, I will upload them, so that you all will be able to see my creativity.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi Marsha, welcome to MuT! Hey to you both. Are you both Mua's? Where are you located?

hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california.

i look forward to seeing your pics!

Originally Posted by Liz hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. i look forward to seeing your pics!

Hi LiZ! I will be posting those pics asap. IN the meantime, you are all free to view my modeling work on OMP. I had done my makeup then. It was simple, because that's all the photographer wanted. Just wait until you see my new creations!

Originally Posted by marshaC

Hi LiZ! I will be posting those pics asap. IN the meantime, you are all free to view my modeling work on OMP. I had done my makeup then. It was simple, because that's all the photographer wanted. Just wait until you see my new creations!

Welcome to MakeupTalk Marsh! Happy to have you. Be careful tho Marsha, directly leading users from MUT to another website is a violation of our rules and regs located here. I know you haven't done this yet, but have mentioed it.

Hi Marsha, Welcome to MuT, I'm Karen from NY - very nice to meet you, looking forward to seeing some pics!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by marshaC Hi. I'm MarshaC. I'm currently enrolled in a beauty school to be a licensed esthetician; esp makeup. I'm also a cosmetic distributor of Sacha Cosmetics. I love their makeup! I was soulfully sold to MAC until I tried Sacha and loved it!
claps.gif

I love to create different looks and I am strong at blending colors. Whenever I have more images taken, I will upload them, so that you all will be able to see my creativity.

hi marshaC and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan and i'm also an esthetician. if you love makeup mut is the place to be!

Originally Posted by marshaC Hi. I'm MarshaC. I'm currently enrolled in a beauty school to be a licensed esthetician; esp makeup. I'm also a cosmetic distributor of Sacha Cosmetics. I love their makeup! I was soulfully sold to MAC until I tried Sacha and loved it!
claps.gif

Hey, Beautiful People! I have added my pics of my sample work. Thanks for all of you that welcomed me to the board. I look forward to speaking to you all and doing some networking. Let me know what you think!
claps.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by marshaC Hey, Beautiful People! I have added my pics of my sample work. Thanks for all of you that welcomed me to the board. I look forward to speaking to you all and doing some networking. Let me know what you think!
claps.gif
tongue.gif
Hi Marsha! Welcome to MuT! I'm in GA also. I'm about 20-25 minutes northeast of Atlanta. It's great to have another Georgia Peach here! You're beautiful! I look forward to learning from you!
~ Melissa ~

Welcome MarshaC. I am Jeanie from Southern California. Nice of you to drop in and hoping to hear your makeup ideas/fotds.

Latest posts

Back