New girl on the block

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself really quick. I´m from Austria, 20 years old and a student in Med School.

Being a very natural type for years (I thought I looked like a clown in too much make-up) I finally decide to indulge in COLORS!!!!

I`m basically a MAC-Junkie *g*...I just love their eye shadows and lip glosses.

so that´t it I guess. Hope to learn some new things from you guys!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Hi everybody!!!
Just wanted to introduce myself really quick. I´m from Austria, 20 years old and a student in Med School.

Being a very natural type for years (I thought I looked like a clown in too much make-up) I finally decide to indulge in COLORS!!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to Makeuptalk, Arielle! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you !
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And I am new MAC junkie... lol I love that stuff !!
icon_cool.gif

thanks for the warm welcome!!!! I already feel so welcome *hugs*

And I´m just about to check out Trisha´s notepad...but I have to find out what that is before I do *g*...I´m not exactly a forum pro

Hi! Welcome to MUT! I'm Jess from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
tongue.gif
</st1:State>. I am one of the mods for the General Chit Chat forum, so PM me if you ever need any help.

I'm a mac junkie too... I love their lustreglasses sooo much!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I look forward to chatting with you!

Originally Posted by Arielle Hi everybody!!! Just wanted to introduce myself really quick. I´m from Austria, 20 years old and a student in Med School.

icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle thanks for the warm welcome!!!! I already feel so welcome *hugs*
And I´m just about to check out Trisha´s notepad...but I have to find out what that is before I do *g*...I´m not exactly a forum pro

A user notepad is just like a little site of your very own on MUT - so you can put pictures, your favorite makeup brands, colors, looks... etc... To view someone's notepad, just click the link under their photo in their posts... and if you want to start building your own... click on the "my notepad" link in the blue toolbar up top
icon_cheesygrin.gif

PS.... Looking at Trisha's notepad will make you want to 1. Faint 2. go out and shop!!! LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 A user notepad is just like a little site of your very own on MUT - so you can put pictures, your favorite makeup brands, colors, looks... etc... To view someone's notepad, just click the link under their photo in their posts... and if you want to start building your own... click on the "my notepad" link in the blue toolbar up top
icon_cheesygrin.gif

PS.... Looking at Trisha's notepad will make you want to 1. Faint 2. go out and shop!!! LOL
tongue.gif

I just checked it out. OH MY GOD...I guess I´ll have to go shopping tomorrow *g*...I´m so jealous of her for being able to wear so many colors. I´m very limited to colors myself, being a fair, blue-eyed blonde. ;-(

Originally Posted by Arielle I just checked it out. OH MY GOD...I guess I´ll have to go shopping tomorrow *g*...I´m so jealous of her for being able to wear so many colors. I´m very limited to colors myself, being a fair, blue-eyed blonde. ;-( I doubt its you! LOL I've got the same coloring as Trisha and I still can't do that!!!! LOL
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I doubt its you! LOL I've got the same coloring as Trisha and I still can't do that!!!! LOL
icon_wink.gif
I guess there are natural types and crazy-color-types....anyway, I´ll get MAC fuchsia pigment tomorrow *hehe* I won´t accept a life of wearing just beiges and naturals.

too bad I´m the only one who doesn´t own a digital camera to take pics of my color experiments
icon_razz.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by Arielle

Hi everybody!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome Arielle! What a beautiful name you have.
smile.gif

I'm Joy from Los Angeles & another MAC junkie. Glad you found us!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Welcome Arielle! What a beautiful name you have.
smile.gif
I'm Joy from Los Angeles & another MAC junkie. Glad you found us!

I´m soo glad I found this site!!!!!!

and by the way, sadly my real name is just plain Andrea...my parents weren´t very creative *g*...I just loved arielle,the mermaid as a kid, that´s why I picked it as my user name*gggg*

Originally Posted by Arielle I´m soo glad I found this site!!!!!!and by the way, sadly my real name is just plain Andrea...my parents weren´t very creative *g*...I just loved arielle,the mermaid as a kid, that´s why I picked it as my user name*gggg*

Surprised you didn't pic the Ariel icon as your avatar!
smile.gif
We can keep calling you Arielle if you'd like
wink.gif

I like your name too! Imagine growing up "Janelle" ugh - I always hated my name as a kid... I wanted a 'normal' name like Jennifer or Nicole or something "cool" like Brittany or Tiffany... LOL I was never able to find personalized things in stores w/ my name on them... (still can't half the time! LOL ) I always wanted the little NY licence plates for my bike w/ my name on it.. instead I had to always get the blank ones and stick my own letters on! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I like your name too! Imagine growing up "Janelle" ugh - I always hated my name as a kid... I wanted a 'normal' name like Jennifer or Nicole or something "cool" like Brittany or Tiffany... LOL I was never able to find personalized things in stores w/ my name on them... (still can't half the time! LOL ) I always wanted the little NY licence plates for my bike w/ my name on it.. instead I had to always get the blank ones and stick my own letters on! LOL
icon_redface.gif
Awww, Janelle, I feel your pain! For some reason, I could never find California license plates that said JOY, only Joyce.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Awww, Janelle, I feel your pain! For some reason, I could never find California license plates that said JOY, only Joyce.
frown.gif
I would've gotten it and whited-out the "CE" LOL That's how much I wanted one.. they had "Jan" on the NY's... but there wasn't enough room to write on the "Elle" lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aloha & Welcome to MuT Arielle! You're certainly in the right place w/the rest of us fanatics. Looking forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Welcome! So glad you're here. This is a great place to hang out!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle Hi everybody!!!

icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Welcome! So glad you're here. This is a great place to hang out!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It's the cozy little MUT Clubhouse! LOL no stinky boys allowed! ha ha just kidding Tony, you can come in too!
wink.gif
Oh alright fine... and any other boys too!
tongue.gif

Ok, I have my own clubhouse! BOYZZZZZZZZZ ONLY lol
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

It's the cozy little MUT Clubhouse! LOL no stinky boys allowed! ha ha just kidding Tony, you can come in too!
wink.gif
Oh alright fine... and any other boys too!
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back