New haircut!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

im bored of my one length hair, so im going for a new look, I want my cut to be like the blonde girl in this pic:

But, my printer is all messed up, and broken, so I need to explain to her how to want it, I really dont want to get ANOTHER bad haircut so can someone tell me how i can explain it to her?

it looks like the bottom part of her hair is dyed brown and either she has dyed red hair pieces or fake red hair pieces in her hair. so the blond part isn't really her whole hair cut if that matters to you or anything.

That's "Forbidden" on myspace... everyone knows her there! lol she's everyone's 'friend'.. lol I think her name is Christine?? Her hair is basically just straight, with maybe a few angled pieces in the front - can't tell if she has some long layers or not from the pic, but you could add some for volume. She might have also had a razor cut on the ends for that wispy look.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That's "Forbidden" on myspace... everyone knows her there! lol she's everyone's 'friend'.. lol I think her name is Christine?? Her hair is basically just straight, with maybe a few angled pieces in the front - can't tell if she has some long layers or not from the pic, but you could add some for volume. She might have also had a razor cut on the ends for that wispy look.
icon_wink.gif
i KNEW i had seen her before yea shes my friend on myspace i think ahha shes some like playmate or something everyone thinks shes like "gorgeous" but she looks kinda fake too me

Back