New Hairstyles of the Famous

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are a few new hairstyles that celebs either chose or had to adapt to for acting roles:

Jennifer Aniston (wanted a bob)
jennifer_aniston21_tnt_bruce_willis-legman.jpg

Kate Blanchett (bald role- she hates it short)

CateBlanchettheaven4.jpg
122900Blanchett_Cate.jpg
cateblanche2.jpg

Alyssa Milano (wants to go blondish)
alyssamilano_cv_1000_003.jpg

Lisa Ling does Layers (her choice)
lisa_ling_120400-1.jpg

Short Shag for Norville (choice: from shoulder to bolder)
deborahnorville_102600-03.jpg

Sarah goes yellow from Garnier Nutrisse dye (has to use the dye she advertises for. Nya nya nya nya nya. Ick. Looks like yarn fluff)
sarahjessicaparkerBLONDE.jpg

Tea Leoni takes a short cut (for a movie role, but cute!)
TeaLeoni121200a.jpg

Celine Dion goes chin length (tired of the 80's Foreigner/Steve Perry look I guess)
CelineDionPowerOfCelinewall31_2.jpg

Jennifer Connely now sports bangs (beautiful with or without 'em!) http://www.hairboutique.com/JerkyFlea/01-2001/images/JenniferConnelly102800jc920.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Here's a pic of Reese Witherspoon with her new brunette hair!
reese.JPG

I can't decide whether I like it or not yet. I guess I like her better blonde, but the brunette looks nice. It's hard to adjust to! Tx for the pic. I like to check em out.

I think the brunette looks nice, but it's almost overpowering her features. I like her better as a blond. Maybe more light brown woven in with her blond hair would have been a better change?

Originally Posted by Californian I can't decide whether I like it or not yet. I guess I like her better blonde, but the brunette looks nice. It's hard to adjust to! Tx for the pic. I like to check em out.

Originally Posted by Californian I can't decide whether I like it or not yet. I guess I like her better blonde, but the brunette looks nice. It's hard to adjust to! Tx for the pic. I like to check em out. I like the blonde on her. It looks good. Blonde also flatters her though.

Or... maybe it was just a case of "if it's not broken, don't fix it"?
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I think the brunette looks nice, but it's almost overpowering her features. I like her better as a blond. Maybe more light brown woven in with her blond hair would have been a better change?

Latest posts

Back