New here! HI! Had a question: What is FOTD??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
So sorry if this bugs anyone, but I have no clue what FOTD means. There's a bunch of posts about it, so I'm assuming it's the make up you wore during the day. I'm on other forums, and I hate when people ask stupid questions lol.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 So sorry if this bugs anyone, but I have no clue what FOTD means. There's a bunch of posts about it, so I'm assuming it's the make up you wore during the day. I'm on other forums, and I hate when people ask stupid questions lol. Welcome to Makeuptalk, Lizzy! I'm Janelle, from NY - glad to have you as a new member!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
FOTD means "Face of the Day"... where you list what you wore, and post a pic (if you have a cam) gives us all ideas !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

YUP

Face Of The Day

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

So sorry if this bugs anyone, but I have no clue what FOTD means. There's a bunch of posts about it, so I'm assuming it's the make up you wore during the day. I'm on other forums, and I hate when people ask stupid questions lol.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) YUP
Face Of The Day

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey, T - I was just 'brainstorming' again...
icon_redface.gif
Do you think it would be a good idea (if its even possible, who knows) to make a folder or something in the Makeup Talk forum which can be exclusive to FOTD's??? Like one file for FOTD, and if you click on it ... it will have FOTD Feb. 27, then FOTD Feb. 26, etc. etc....... I'm only thinking this b/c I knew Trisha had something on in one of her fotd's that I was curious about... but being it was about a month ago, I had to do a whole search on it. So I was just thinking maybe put them all in one spot so we can go back and look at old ones?
icon_wink.gif
Just an idea... don't beat me ! lol

ROFL @ DON't Beat me
icon_cool.gif

hehe

Do you mean a SUBFORUM like the FANIE forum subforum under Skin Care Talk?

Let me know

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Hey, T - I was just 'brainstorming' again...
icon_redface.gif
Do you think it would be a good idea (if its even possible, who knows) to make a folder or something in the Makeup Talk forum which can be exclusive to FOTD's??? Like one file for FOTD, and if you click on it ... it will have FOTD Feb. 27, then FOTD Feb. 26, etc. etc....... I'm only thinking this b/c I knew Trisha had something on in one of her fotd's that I was curious about... but being it was about a month ago, I had to do a whole search on it. So I was just thinking maybe put them all in one spot so we can go back and look at old ones?
icon_wink.gif
Just an idea... don't beat me ! lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFL @ DON't Beat me
icon_cool.gif

hehe

Let me know

Let me check it out & I'll get back to ya!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFL @ DON't Beat me
icon_cool.gif

hehe

Let me know

Yeah! like that! EXCEPT (don't beat me again!
icon_redface.gif
) Can you make that subforum closer to where the regular thread list is? Like where the sponsor ads are? It took me 2x looking at the page to actually see that FANIE forum!
icon_neutral.gif

We can do a regular forum like MU forum, is that what you mean?

Maybe im confused. Gimme a screen shot with an arrow

Yeah! like that! EXCEPT (don't beat me again!
icon_redface.gif
) Can you make that subforum closer to where the regular thread list is? Like where the sponsor ads are? It took me 2x looking at the page to actually see that FANIE forum!
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We can do a regular forum like MU forum, is that what you mean?
Maybe im confused. Gimme a screen shot with an arrow

Screenshot with arrow... you are forgetting I'm not the Webmasta here!!! LOL
Well, ya know where the Fanie subforum is... and the blue ads below it?? Well on the MU forum... can you reverse them?? Like put the blue ads on top... and the FOTD subforum under them, so it is closer to the thread list so people won't miss it? I'll attempt a screen shot... lol

Your Wish is my command! See the new changes!!!

Now the big question is, should we do the FOTD as a totally new FORUM on the FORUMHOME page or SUBFORUM under MU TALK Forum?

K... how's this? LOL

Hiya Lizzy, i just wanted to pop in & welcome you to MakeUpTalk! If you need anything just PM me or one of the other mods & we'll gladly help you out
biggrin.gif

Looking forward to chatting and seeing some FOTD's!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey, T - I was just 'brainstorming' again...
icon_redface.gif
icon_wink.gif
Just an idea... don't beat me ! lol Once again Janelle, you've read my mind! I was gonna ask Tony about this today!! I think a sub-forum would be great for FOTD's
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Your Wish is my command! See the new changes!!!
Now the big question is, should we do the FOTD as a totally new FORUM on the FORUMHOME page or SUBFORUM under MU TALK Forum?

ummm.... I dunno - doesn't really matter to me - whatever everyone else thinks - whatever is easier
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(Everyone Chime in!)

Latest posts

Back