New here!~ I'm so glad I found you! *woohoo*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! Mind if I join you?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I found this site doing a Yahoo search over the weekend, and I finally have time to introduce myself...Yay!

My name is Dena, and I'm a 30 yr-old wife and mom. My little girl is 21 months old, and I live down in South Florida. I seem to finally have a little time for myself, and I've been dabbling into my old favorite hobby- makeup and just being 'girly'! *woohoo*

Gosh, I want to start posting like a lunatic so don't think I'm crazy if I do. *ha*
tongue.gif
I have tons of questions, etc....

A couple of my faves are everything MAC, Alexis Vogel sparkle dust, and Victoria Jackson foundation. (Looking for a new foundation, though...but that's another post).

I'll work on seeting up a profile, etc later today.

Anyway, I'm so excited to be here and look forward to getting to 'know' all of you!

Hey there Dena! Welcome to our little home away from home!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Janelle, from NY - nice to meet you!!! And POST AWAY!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Dena, welcome to MuT! I'm Laura from Ireland. Look forward to chatting with you! If you need anything just SHOUT or you can PM me or one of the other mods
biggrin.gif

OMG, how did I miss this? & Welcome to MuT Dena! Nice to have another 30-something w/us.
biggrin.gif
Glad you found us & I look forward to your posts!

Welcome! How are you? I saw this post and wanted to pop in and WELCOME you to MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Tony, one of the rare MEN on here. I'm from the admin/programming department.

Make sure you check our the review center and swap center!

I want to wish you a great stay. If you need any help with learning the layout, just PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the moderators, as they are here alot.
icon_cool.gif
TONS of new users and tons of new posts each day.

Take care and happy to have you joined in the fun!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Dena

Hey guys! Mind if I join you?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I found this site doing a Yahoo search over the weekend, and I finally have time to introduce myself...Yay!

My name is Dena, and I'm a 30 yr-old wife and mom. My little girl is 21 months old, and I live down in South Florida. I seem to finally have a little time for myself, and I've been dabbling into my old favorite hobby- makeup and just being 'girly'! *woohoo*

Gosh, I want to start posting like a lunatic so don't think I'm crazy if I do. *ha*
tongue.gif

A couple of my faves are everything MAC, Alexis Vogel sparkle dust, and Victoria Jackson foundation. (Looking for a new foundation, though...but that's another post).

Anyway, I'm so excited to be here and look forward to getting to 'know' all of you!

Hi Dena, I'm Karen from NY - welcome aboard..start postin' away....
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MUT, Dena! I'm Jess from Hawaii! I look forward to chatting with you!

Hey Dena! We're glad you found us. This is definitely a cosmetics junkie haven!! I know you'll like it here. Please post often - we like that!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Dena Hey guys! Mind if I join you?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

tongue.gif

Hi Dena-

23_3_36.gif
to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Latest posts

Back